The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

I think its the same engine with the EVO X minus the Turbo, Sound system and the seats.. Hope im right. But i want the M/T MX if the rumors are true. Just changed the seats, sound systems and if ever acquire a turbo and whola you have a EVO X in no time.. hehehehe i think the market for a EVO X ranges from 2.5M - 3M.. pricey!!! am i right ferraristi?

well, basically the block is the same but its the internals and other engine parts that are different. additionally, evo's are full time 4 wheel drive, they have a more rigid chassis/frame, they have 4 wheel brembo disk brakes and the body is way much wider...

if you plan to make your basic lancer look like an evo, you can have the body modified to look like an exact replica of the evo but that will set you back 150k. for the brakes, just replace the rims with a closed "dish" design so you wont have to upgrade the brakes. as for turbocharging the engine, i'm not sure if there are any shops now who may have a turbo kit for the new engine in the lancer. for the interior, leave it as such, dark tint na lang para less gastos :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by SneakerFreak

^

mind sharing what those issues are so that the rest are informed?

f#&k... I had to spend freaking $250 last friday... 2 flat tires on my Lancer GT.. got big freaking staples...

baka may napo-pormahan sa iyo and stapled your tires on purpose. alam mo naman, madaming inggitero. <_<

Edited by kanski

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p144/WADUPDOC/Picture6485-2.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p144/WADUPDOC/Picture6486Medium.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p144/WADUPDOC/Picture6614Medium.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p144/WADUPDOC/Picture6630Medium.jpg

Integra Type R ng Barkada ko. Sa mountain cruises namin, hindi ko sya mahabol downhill maski twin turbo sasakyan ko. Bibilihin ko na sana to sa kanya last year pero nag dalawang isip kasi paborito nya talaga tong sasakyan na to. Instead, he is trying to sell his s2000.

• 2 weeks later...
Is this the Bulldog body right? What seems to be the issues bro?

yes bro..the bulldog body...mine is the local version..locally purchased...

ok naman cya but there are times na parang pigil iyong power na parang ayaw humataw-(seldom nga lang mangyari but it still bothers me...)

i tried bringing it to mitsubishi service center but ok naman daw...and frankly i refrained from going there any more because pera na tingin sayo- kung ano ano sinasabi...

ok naman turbo nya..i was thinking baka may mga sensor kelangan linisin...

sa aircon naman sometimes may umaamoy na mabaho , what i do is pina pa fan ko na lang ng matagal para mawala..

^

it might be due to the a/t being unable to downshift right away to a more apt gear. i also wrote about a similar problem with my vehicle at the 'motero vs. fortuner' thread and amongst the reasons that i was looking at for my concern, it is the tranny that i am most convinced to be the culprit.

yes bro..the bulldog body...mine is the local version..locally purchased...

ok naman cya but there are times na parang pigil iyong power na parang ayaw humataw-(seldom nga lang mangyari but it still bothers me...)

i tried bringing it to mitsubishi service center but ok naman daw...and frankly i refrained from going there any more because pera na tingin sayo- kung ano ano sinasabi...

ok naman turbo nya..i was thinking baka may mga sensor kelangan linisin...

sa aircon naman sometimes may umaamoy na mabaho , what i do is pina pa fan ko na lang ng matagal para mawala..

do you put additive sa gasoline mo??? try it sir, lalakas hatak niya....

:)