The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

@redblack sir the new pajero/montero sport is comparable to toyota's fortuner pero feature per feature lamang yung sport. I heard very good feedbacks about it. Actually sabi nung isang dealer friend ko when they first introduced it here di pa luamalabas ubos na agad sa reservation yung stocks nila. Personally basing on the looks alone medyo nalilito ako kasi parang chopsuey siya front eh parang strada rear nya looks like a fusion or outlander hehehe iba pa rin talaga pag pajero lang. Syempre price tag nagkakatalo 2 montero sport to 1 pajero :lol:

nice gen 1 you got there sir gyobags I myself am a gen 1 owner wala pa rin talaga tatalo sa ride na yan kung comfort ang paguusapan :cool: Anyway to pajero owners dito sa thread may pajeroclubph.com a cool resource to pajero owners and enthusiasts.

Edited by alteclansing
@redblack sir the new pajero/montero sport is comparable to toyota's fortuner pero feature per feature lamang yung sport. I heard very good feedbacks about it. Actually sabi nung isang dealer friend ko when they first introduced it here di pa luamalabas ubos na agad sa reservation yung stocks nila. Personally basing on the looks alone medyo nalilito ako kasi parang chopsuey siya front eh parang strada rear nya looks like a fusion or outlander hehehe iba pa rin talaga pag pajero lang. Syempre price tag nagkakatalo 2 montero sport to 1 pajero :lol:

nice gen 1 you got there sir gyobags I myself am a gen 1 owner wala pa rin talaga tatalo sa ride na yan kung comfort ang paguusapan :cool: Anyway to pajero owners dito sa thread may pajeroclubph.com a cool resource to pajero owners and enthusiasts.

thanks for the info about the pajero owners site sir altec...

will soon explore that site, :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

you're right, nothing beats a pajero, kahit gaano kaluma yan, kahit saan makarating yan, PAJERO pa rin yan... :thumbsupsmiley:

helped a friend find a good mechanic to replace his matic tranny on his 97 lancer glxi. Grabe I was thinking pa naman of getting a second hand matic lancer as a coding car or for everyday driving. That is if tumaas ulit ang diesel. All the gastos for a matic tranny is making me think twice. It was a fun drive after it was done though. Question is how long will the surplus tranny last and will it be worth the 17500 price tag. BTW we did inquire how much a brand new tranny costs sa casa and to our surprise its 200k!!! wooohoooo!

Edited by alteclansing
helped a friend find a good mechanic to replace his matic tranny on his 97 lancer glxi. Grabe I was thinking pa naman of getting a second hand matic lancer as a coding car or for everyday driving. That is if tumaas ulit ang diesel. All the gastos for a matic tranny is making me think twice. It was a fun drive after it was done though. Question is how long will the surplus tranny last and will it be worth the 17500 price tag. BTW we did inquire how much a brand new tranny costs sa casa and to our surprise its 200k!!! wooohoooo!

I hate to spoil your day, but a second hand transmission really wont last long since we don't know it's history prior to purchase. We should be happy if it lasts more than a year. I have a 98 space wagon A/T. the original tranny broke down in 2005. I had it replaced with a surplus unit, and it broke down in 2009. So I got another 2nd hand unit and hopefully it will last until next year. When we opened the 1st surplus tranny, it appears that it was poorly refurbished before I got it - some bearings insde had shims- meaning the bearings ate into the casing already and repaired. So far, the car is working well now, but it's used as a color coding car only.

thanks for the info sir floppydrive. Sana nga tumagal naman kahit more than a year. I feel sorry for my friend. Well haste makes waste talaga. He bought it kasi without a mechanic. Nagustuhan nya agad yung price and looks. Can't blame him that much kasi nga its a mitsu hehehe.

@sir bettor, anong engine po ba yang space wagon nyo 4g63 na yung 2.0? good luck on the restoration sana makapagpost kayo ng pics parang before and after hehehe

my 1st car was '98 GSR.. had a great experience w/ it, nice handling lalo na sa mga curves dka ipapahiya..

Now im driving my '00 Local Fieldmaster 4x4 2.8L Intercooler Diesel Engine. Straight Silver Body (not 2tonedü). Nice ride, parang naka Air Suspension ka na dinü

2 follow yung pictures.

wow another pajero owner welcome dito sa mitsu page in mtc. like my other advice sa mga pajero owners dito you can also check out pajeroclubph.com to meet other pajero enthusiasts

thanks 4 d warm welcome here sir..

yup, il chek d site..

Thanks again..