The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

• 1 month later...

got my own evo x december last year lang.. used to have civic sometime last December of 2007, and I can say na talagang the best ito hehe, worth the money to spend for the upgrades. :thumbsupsmiley:

montero... hmmm.. medyo ok lang naman for me, haven't tried it yet personally... medyo ok na kasi sa akin ung bagong hyundai tucson eh hehe. pero for now evo x pa rin hehehe.

for those looking for parts, pwede na jan sa may banawe, dami jan makikita hehe

• 2 weeks later...
pwde ba sumali sa lancer club?how?

bro just go to mitsulancerph.net. Attend our monthly GEB (Grand EB) plus 2 mini EBs (area crew EBs) to be an OM (Official Member). Or you can just hang around sa forum for you to see how friendly and accomodating ang MLPH club.

Any suggestion where we could get body kits for Lancer EX? Medyo taga kasi sa Citimotors...Also i saw an 17 o r 18 (not sure) inch black with red lip magwheels sa Mitsubishi Otis. Anybody know where we could get it outside? It is similar to Toxis and Replica of Concept One.

Thanks in advance.....

no pickup lovers here??? so far i am happy with the looks and performance of the strada 3.2 4x4 manual transmission. got lots of power...am able to use the power more due to the manual transmission. better than the montero sport or pajero in terms of making the most benefits from the 4m41 engine...

Edited by KCboy
  • 2 months later...

any feedback on the montero?

nice ang montero se.. 3.2l 4x4 a/t.lakas humatak para kang naka gas din.. di bitin sa power. medyo mabigat nga lng sa diesel consumption pag city driving usually 7-8km per liter.. pero pag highway it goes up to 10-12km per liter.. syempre depende pa din un sa driving mo.. i have a heavy feet sa pedals so usually 9-10km per liter ang highway.. sarap humataw sa SLEX.. top speed 190kph.. also put into consideration ung service.. mabigat lng sa oil change cause it consumes 10liters of oil.. hope this helps but il give a two thumbs up for the montero.. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Could not believe a car worth 1M will not have a user's manual!

I bought a Fusion recently for the family. Walang User's Manual! The steering audio controls works on and off. I have to bring it to the casa to have if fixed, tapos sasabihin walang deperencia....oo nga naman kasi gumagana na ulit....but they wont tell me what they did to make it work! Yung 2nd row seat sa kaliwa, nasira, sabi natangal daw return spring. When I asked kung covered ng warranty, sabi hindi na daw kasi naglagay ako ng seat cover. Eh sa kanila ko din binili yung seat cover! They should have told me that the warranty will somehow be affected. They sold me their front and back sensors. Great! But later I noticed, the front sensors where reversed. Yung para sa right ay nasa left. I know kasi may display. When I returned to the casa, they said 3rd party daw nagkabit, kaya I should bring it to them....Ha!? 30 years ago I had a mitsu lancer L-type.... I loved it! I've had 6 cars since then and none of them were mitsu. I didnt have any bad experience with them.... Now I regret going back to Mitsu........

• 2 weeks later...

nice ang montero se.. 3.2l 4x4 a/t.lakas humatak para kang naka gas din.. di bitin sa power. medyo mabigat nga lng sa diesel consumption pag city driving usually 7-8km per liter.. pero pag highway it goes up to 10-12km per liter.. syempre depende pa din un sa driving mo.. i have a heavy feet sa pedals so usually 9-10km per liter ang highway.. sarap humataw sa SLEX.. top speed 190kph.. also put into consideration ung service.. mabigat lng sa oil change cause it consumes 10liters of oil.. hope this helps but il give a two thumbs up for the montero.. :D

sir 8 liters lang max pag change oil ng monty :-) using 2010 montero 4x2 matic..even the 2.5 matic lakas humatak..nice comfy ride as well

Any suggestion where we could get body kits for Lancer EX? Medyo taga kasi sa Citimotors...Also i saw an 17 o r 18 (not sure) inch black with red lip magwheels sa Mitsubishi Otis. Anybody know where we could get it outside? It is similar to Toxis and Replica of Concept One.

Thanks in advance.....

Try A-Toyz or LNS..