The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

• 1 month later...

I have personally seen montero sports topple over. this was in bgc and got hit by a taxi. the height of the montero seems to make it prone to this.

also based on my experience, cabin space is smaller. feels like a car inside but the body is big.

FYI Montero sport is 10mm lower than a fortuner

• 4 weeks later...

I have personally seen montero sports topple over. this was in bgc and got hit by a taxi. the height of the montero seems to make it prone to this.

also based on my experience, cabin space is smaller. feels like a car inside but the body is big.

Due to higher ride height, and therefore a higher center of gravity, SUVs are more prone than cars to topple over. So avoid doing sharp turns in an SUV.

Get a car with very low ground clearance if you are worried about toppling over.

Meron na bang mekaniko na kaya gumawa ng Lancer GTA aside from casa...actually ang problema ko electrical, sensor issue..ayaw galawin ng suki kong mekaniko natatakot baka magkaproblema daw, ibalik ko na lang daw sa casa, kaso napaka mahal. Fan motor 11k, abs sensor 11k, HID ballast sira kelangan daw palitan buong headlight, 39k..di daw pwede baklasin para ayusin yung headlight.. :(

• Like (+1) 1

o sige para makatulong ka sa nagtatanong tungkol sa ASX,anong opinion mo sa kanyang katanungan?

Comfortable ride. Smaller space compared to crv and rav4. Decent acceleration with a fuel consumption of 6-7 km/L. Watch out for the brake sensors dahil madaling masira.

Kaw, meron ka pwedeng madagdag?

• Downvote 2

Very good, just like I've said, its like a lancer on stilts same engine and most likely same electricals and other electronic components, and yes I have a lancer and I'm having the same issues, that's why I'm suggesting that he get a different brand. Like a SUBARU FORESTER or a CX 5..might be a bit more expensive but you get more features for the buck..I have a Forester and i can say it's sulit for the toys and the car's capabilities..FC most likely will be the same since in my lancer I get a little bit better mileage than the fozzy but if you put that same engine 2.0 4b11, in an ASX it could even out. Btw the the interior is surprisingly cavernous for the forester, its more spacious than a fortuner.

As for the the CX 5, well it has 3 years free service, it looks good and peope who bought love its excellent handling and FC. Cant comment on it more since I dont have one.

I'm not a subaru agent btw, it just so happens, na nadala nako sa mitsubishi CBUs, hirap at mahal i maintain in the long run, after the warranty expires..

last mitsubishi ko na miss na miss ko na at medyo nagsisis ako nung binenta ko is yung Fieldmaster..Geez that car is a classic..

O diba mas maganda constructive ang posts walang sarcastic na tirahan ng kapwa.

Edited by paulwalking
  • Like (+1) 1

Ok then...thanx for the both of you padres!

Had a Mitsu Outlander, and had that sensor problem mentioned, only after 3 years from the time I bought it. Am considering it sana for kumander...di ba it's more of a hybrid crossover; thus, in the more likely lineage with that of the Subaru XV (than Forrester).

I agree 'though that the Forrester is really 'malupit'...

Nag away kami bro dahil sayo lol, just kidding..

Actually may bagong ASX or rather updated ASX, yung may panoramic moonroof, I think it's selling at 1.3M more or less, an agent told me when I brought the lancer for job estimate, still the same engine plus electronic Power steering. Im not yet sure if its AWD already. But for the price dagdag ka nalang konti you get the entry level Forester, plus 150k you get the forester premium (the one I got) with extra toys also no turbo, then plus 300k for the totl turbo XT model. Balita ko mag oorgasm ka daw tuwing umaarangkada :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

Nag away kami bro dahil sayo lol, just kidding..

Actually may bagong ASX or rather updated ASX, yung may panoramic moonroof, I think it's selling at 1.3M more or less, an agent told me when I brought the lancer for job estimate, still the same engine plus electronic Power steering. Im not yet sure if its AWD already. But for the price dagdag ka nalang konti you get the entry level Forester, plus 150k you get the forester premium (the one I got) with extra toys also no turbo, then plus 300k for the totl turbo XT model. Balita ko mag oorgasm ka daw tuwing umaarangkada :lol:

Salamat Padre!

Very good, just like I've said, its like a lancer on stilts same engine and most likely same electricals and other electronic components, and yes I have a lancer and I'm having the same issues, that's why I'm suggesting that he get a different brand. Like a SUBARU FORESTER or a CX 5..might be a bit more expensive but you get more features for the buck..I have a Forester and i can say it's sulit for the toys and the car's capabilities..FC most likely will be the same since in my lancer I get a little bit better mileage than the fozzy but if you put that same engine 2.0 4b11, in an ASX it could even out. Btw the the interior is surprisingly cavernous for the forester, its more spacious than a fortuner.

As for the the CX 5, well it has 3 years free service, it looks good and peope who bought love its excellent handling and FC. Cant comment on it more since I dont have one.

I'm not a subaru agent btw, it just so happens, na nadala nako sa mitsubishi CBUs, hirap at mahal i maintain in the long run, after the warranty expires..

last mitsubishi ko na miss na miss ko na at medyo nagsisis ako nung binenta ko is yung Fieldmaster..Geez that car is a classic..

O diba mas maganda constructive ang posts walang sarcastic na tirahan ng kapwa.

Ayos na sana review pero nasingitan na naman ng Subaru and Mazda. Tsk tsk tsk. Hehe

• Downvote 2

review plus suggestion lang padre, based on personal opinion..kasi napagdaanan na in a way..

active din ako sa tsikot, ganun naman talaga pag may nagtatanong tungkol sa isang auto, di naman masama mag suggest, minsan nga lumalawak din ang pananaw ng nagtatanong kasi may nagshishare din ng kanya kanyang experience, the goal is to help the person decide what to get, malay mo pabili na talaga siya at least na consider rin ibang option. unless ipipilit lang talaga yung isang partikualar na brand talagang magagalit nga.

Edited by paulwalking
  • Like (+1) 2

review plus suggestion lang padre, based on personal opinion..kasi napagdaanan na in a way..

active din ako sa tsikot, ganun naman talaga pag may nagtatanong tungkol sa isang auto, di naman masama mag suggest, minsan nga lumalawak din ang pananaw ng nagtatanong kasi may nagshishare din ng kanya kanyang experience, the goal is to help the person decide what to get, malay mo pabili na talaga siya at least na consider rin ibang option. unless ipipilit lang talaga yung isang partikualar na brand talagang magagalit nga.

Great but this is not a thread for comparison. We have a thread for that. You don't tell mitsu lovers that subi or mazda is better on this thread.