• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

Guest buru_tus
http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/il/news/2005/1122/zinger2.500.jpgJust wish they chose another name...

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/il/news/2005/1122/zinger1.500.jpg

Couldn't Mitsubishi have picked a better name? "Zinger"?! Terrible.

Reminds me of KFC

Hehehe, Zinger, just like KFC's sandwich.

Reminds me of other cars that sounded odd.

Chevy Nova sounds okay to others but it doesnt sound good to buyers in Mexico. To the Mexicans, Nova means "No Go"

hehehehe

would that be for dine here or to go?!!!!!

hehehehehehehe!!!

MONTERO, PAJERO, GRANDIS, SPACE WAGON, LANCER, COLT, GALANT

Mistubishi's Model Names exude bruteness!!!!!

with Zinger, spiceness????

hahahahahahahaha!!!

well sorry guys you got the fugly version of civic try to see our civic here in europe you will know the difference heres the website www.honda.at

yap the honda civic in europe has the better selections. Maybe, just maybe in a year or 2

they decide to release it here in the philippines. Also the new honda is starting

to line the streets of manila

IMO, the new Civic looks like just a grown up City.

It may have better mechanicals compared to its rivals, but on the outside, it lacks the visual charisma of the Mazda 3.

Yes the Mazda 3 is really stunning in looks. Everytime you pass by and see one, you just

got to take a second look. I don't think honda, toyota, mitsubishi, Ford, Nissan can

compare to the mazda 3 in terms of looks. But in engine and performance especially

the 2.0, i still go for the honda civics

IMO, the new Civic looks like just a grown up City.

It may have better mechanicals compared to its rivals, but on the outside, it lacks the visual charisma of the Mazda 3.

dude, you got it right, civic looks like the city's big bro. haven't drove one yet but i'm pretty much positive that the civic still has the edge over the 3 in terms of performance. pogi lang talaga ng mazda.