The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

well sorry guys you got the fugly version of civic try to see our civic here in europe you will know the difference heres the website www.honda.at

yap the honda civic in europe has the better selections. Maybe, just maybe in a year or 2

they decide to release it here in the philippines. Also the new honda is starting

to line the streets of manila

IMO, the new Civic looks like just a grown up City.

It may have better mechanicals compared to its rivals, but on the outside, it lacks the visual charisma of the Mazda 3.

Yes the Mazda 3 is really stunning in looks. Everytime you pass by and see one, you just

got to take a second look. I don't think honda, toyota, mitsubishi, Ford, Nissan can

compare to the mazda 3 in terms of looks. But in engine and performance especially

the 2.0, i still go for the honda civics

IMO, the new Civic looks like just a grown up City.

It may have better mechanicals compared to its rivals, but on the outside, it lacks the visual charisma of the Mazda 3.

dude, you got it right, civic looks like the city's big bro. haven't drove one yet but i'm pretty much positive that the civic still has the edge over the 3 in terms of performance. pogi lang talaga ng mazda.

fyi, just been at a honda dealer (norwich, uk) last weekend and was informed that if i order a new civic now, the earliest it can be delivered to me will be in september...damn! <_<

post-37138-1147779090.jpg post-37138-1147779117.jpg

post-37138-1147779139.jpg post-37138-1147779158.jpg

so i've ordered a mazda3 instead :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by stormreigns

I just saw a brand new Honda Civic here in Makati with no plates yet and it overheated (if only you can see the smoke emanating from its radiator) :D . Seems that the cooling system is not that good. I've seen previous model Civics overheating so many times in the SLEX.

nope thats not a hatch is a 4 door compact thats the civic euro version but much much better than the asia and us veersion

baka naman nag overheat yan dahil walang tubig? naging kampati owner dahil bago. we cannot justify that yet since di natin nakausap owner what happened.

I just saw a brand new Honda Civic here in Makati with no plates yet and it overheated (if only you can see the smoke emanating from its radiator) :D .  Seems that the cooling system is not that good.  I've seen previous model Civics overheating so many times in the SLEX.

congrats dude! anyway what color did you get? how was fuel consumption?

baka naman nag overheat yan dahil walang tubig? naging kampati owner dahil bago. we cannot justify that yet since di natin nakausap owner what happened.

congrats dude! anyway what color did you get? how was fuel consumption?

Mukha ngang galing pa sa casa and ide-deliver palang nung ahente kasi may kasunod na old body CRV and dalawa silang nagbubuhos ng tubig sa radiator from three 1.5 liter coke plastic containers.