The Mitsubishi Lovers Thread

it's a regular car, iba yung pic from the Euro version. mas maganda pa nga euro. may 1.4 idsi variant sila tapos ULT seats like the jazz/city.

so pareho pa rin, tapat mo sa altis, etc. optitron gauges, immobilizer, abs, iba lnag design ng dashboard front and rear. Pero upgraded lang ng previous civic.

mas type ko yung euro version sa pic sa taas

For everybody's info: Got this from another forum..

The New Honda Civic

Available in six variants:

1.8 V Manual Transmission

1.8 V Automatic Transmission

1.8 S Manual Transmission

1.8 S Automatic Transmission

2.0 Manual Transmission

2.0 Automatic Transmission

The tentative prices, subject to change:

1.8 Civic V MT - PHP 789,000

1.8 Civic V AT - PHP 825,000

1.8 Civic S MT - PHP 845,000

1.8 Civic S AT - PHP 875,000

2.0 Civic S MT - PHP 930,000

2.0 Civic AT    - PHP 970,000

2.0 Civic S-L  - Php 1,050,000 to 1,100,000 - Leather seats

The new Civic's a nice piece of work. What about the hybrid? Will Honda Phils., not introduce it into the Philippine market?

Around 2.8M presyo ng Evo IX MR, according to the Mitsubishi rep I talked to last week sa Manila International Auto Show. Sulit na yan. Even without modifications, kaya niyang bastusin ibang models ng Porsche and Ferrari around the racetrack.

Sentimental favorite ko pa rin ang Evo VI. I wouldn't mind owning an Evo IX though. White siyempre.

Saw this at the recent 2nd MIMS and my first impression is that it sported an odd shape (read: ugly). The model they had on display sported a 2.0+L (can't remember exact displacement) gas engine and didn't have a third row- this gave it a huge open space for cargo though.

handling is supposed to be much better than 7th gen because of very stiff body/chassis and more aggressive suspension tuning.

thinking of getting one myself but between the 1.8 and the 2.0, i tend to think the 1.8 is the better value. i don't think the extra 15 bhp of the 2.0 will make that much of a difference.

handling is supposed to be much better than 7th gen because of very stiff body/chassis and more aggressive suspension tuning.

thinking of getting one myself but between the 1.8 and the 2.0, i tend to think the 1.8 is the better value. i don't think the extra 15 bhp of the 2.0 will make that much of a difference.

well, it is the 2.0 number that will be imprinted on the car. that gives the prestige and

also telling others you have the high end. :blush: it gives the :cool: Well that is my

personal opinion. If you want to get it get the best. Again my opinion.