If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

the what ifs of life... there sure are a lot of them in this world...

i have one of my own...

what if i had stuck with the girl that i fell in love with when i was younger?

what if i had been stronger in my stand to fight for her?

our situation was difficult... she was somewhere in mindanao and i was somewhere in the visayas...

we fell in love when i first visited mindanao...

we made a promise to keep in touch and be together as often as time would allow...

but things went sour and we split up but remained friends...

time passed...

she came over to where i was but i ignored her...

time passed...

i went over to where she was but everytime i went to her she had a guy...

time passed...

we have our commitments now...

but now, i realize that i love her... but we have our commitments now, our lives to lead and live, no more time for fantasies of the past...

it hurts to realize that so much time has passed and that she's not here by my side...

If only I decided to leave the seminary after 2nd year HS for you since the very reason you didn't want to be with me was you did not want to distract me from pursuing priesthood which I also explained was not my intention but was more on appeasing my lola. Di ka sana na buntis ng ma-aga and suffer the fate of having 2 kids who I would say are lovely though neglected by their father. Di ka sana tied up in a marriage that would not allow you to move on and be happy since ang asawa mo ay palaging nag mo-move one sa ibat ibang babae. If only you are strong enough to say enough is enough to hell with what other people will say at iwan mo na yung asawa mo.

• 4 months later...

Now that you've asked... I've been thinking hard what were my "WHAT IF's". Somehow I can't seem to find what if's (for the past).

I'm more of "What if i do this" (present or future) then that's when I think about probable results/consequences.. I usually do that a lot when I'm about to make a decision.

They say... it has something to do with me being a Gemini... that... I look at both sides of the situation thus the "What if" attitude.

P.S.

this is outta d topic but somehow my tummy aches lol... nesvita ad really meant it when it said PRO-DIGESTION.. arg!

• 2 weeks later...

i've fallen for you from the time we start spending our days together,..you have the most sincere smile,i've ever seen,...your so simple,yet so beautiful,...you make me look forward on going to work everyday,.it feels like a curse knowing you have already found someone,and you're happy,..i went into a relationship,because i don't want to fall in love with you anymore,..i thought it will save me from you,only to realize i'm not doing anything good to myself,..i want to hug you,i want to look you in the eye,i wanted to tell you how much i loved you,..how i wish i told you how i feel,before i resigned,...i'm not hoping that you feel the same way,..but what if i told you,how i feel,..what if,...

Edited by zxtrowa

~If only I just stayed home that night, I would've not been into this shitty f#&ked up crappy situation right now

~If only I DIDN'T FELL INLOVE

~If only I didn't hear HIM say he loves me and lied into my face over and over again

~If I only gave him atleast 15 minutes of my time on his last day instead of being a total bitch at him then I wouldn't be this guilty

~If only I told him I did love him and that I wouldn't stop missing him after all that happened, then maybe I would've made his last days on earth worth living