If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

What if Saori's (college gf) parents allowed us to marry after we finished college? What if I decided not to reenlist and start a life with her in the private sector?

Oh wait, that'd mean I'd be a husband/doting father with at least two kids by now, with a woman who loved me as much as I loved her. Heh, ah well, shigata ga nai.

Although I'm completely over, I just wish that I could fix whatever there is to fix with my recent ex. I wish that I could've sacrifice a bit more for her and be with her. I also wish that I should not have gotten mad or being rejectful to the idea of her studying in UP Baguio. s**t! That was the cause of our breakup last year although we got back together but eventually broke up a month after.

Nevertheless, I'm happy with what I have with me right now, that is being single. Happy? Yeah, I am.

Was just browsing through all of the topics that I can... kinda bored... and I am pretty new here.

This post reminds me of an experience that I have gone through... imagine, a break-up while waiting for your plane to board. I was on my way somewhere else for a business trip and I gave her a call... she said she wants some space... I told her I'll wait until she's fine... she said she doesn't even know if she'll come back. I was devastated... I boarded my plane crying... if only I didn't get on that plane... if only I ran to her... if only I was there maybe we'll still be together... some time later, I find out that she's with someone new... if only I was that guy... I'd still be able to hold her...

• 3 weeks later...

If-Rivermaya

If I could choose to live my life

There'll be no ifs to say

If I would choose to hold your hand

There'll be no words to say

If I would choose to touch you there

Will you touch me there too?

And if you choose to stay with me

I'll spend my life with you

Withouth thought, without pride

Leave the things that seem to weaken us

Without fear, leave your lies

Let the magic turn your life around

^_^V

what if? I told him the truth?

what if? I tell him now that I still think of him...after what he have done to me. Sinira nya ang buhay ko...pero bakit sya pa rin?

what if? I ask him to go back to me. IT'S TOO DAMN LATE because HE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND... I wasn't expecting him to be this immature. Pero HE IS pala... All I know he was noble as any man would stand. BUT HE LEFT ME with a broken heart and broken life

what if? we continued our plans? then... we've just hurted everyone... pero I guess kahit pala hindi natuloy WE STILL HURTED EVERYONE.

what if? what if? There are lots of "What if's" in our lives... pero I have to ask myself "WHAT'S NEXT?" I want to ask him "WHAT's NEXT?" Pero HE WOULDN'T CARE ANYMORE. That's how brutal he is to me.. maybe IVe hurted him too PERO...

what if? He'll know the truth the whole truth just like before...

what if? now who cares?

BUT what if I didn't met him in the first place would I still be happy? now? I guess...no...

pero sana nagyari na lang lahat in the right time

now is the bad time for him to leave me because I'm ruined.

what if I tell him now that I still love him?

WHAT IF SHE STILL LOVES ME?

WHAT IF SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE STILL THINKS OF ME?

WOULD I SUCCUMB (AGAIN)?

WHAT ABOUT THE PAIN SHE'D GIVEN ME BY DIVULGING EVERYTHING ABOUT US TO THOSE THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN?

WHAT ABOUT THE PAIN I CAUSED UPON HER AND HER FAMILY FOR DOING THE SAME THING ON HER?

I STILL DO THINK ABOUT HER AND THE GOOD TIMES THAT WE HAD.

I AM STILL REELING FROM THE ANGUISH THAT WAS CAUSED BY OUR BAD AND HARD BREAK UP.

I STILL LONG TO HOLD HER HAND

BUT I AM NOW SO AFRAID

I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE HURT I'VE CAUSED HER

AND HER LOVED ONES. I REGRET THEM ALL.

I SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER ALONE

MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND HER HAPPINESS.

WHAT IF I TELL HER THAT I STILL LOVE HER?

INSPITE OF EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED.

I GUESS SHE WOULDN'T CARE EITHER ANYMORE.

THE ONLY REMNANT I HAVE OF HER ARE THE SONGS THAT SHE LOVED ME TO LISTEN TO.

SHE REALLY SWEPT ME AWAY.

WE HAD THE RIGHT LOVE AT THE WRONG TIME

I AM LOST WITHOUT HER LOVE

(I WAS) OVERJOYED

SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD WE WILL MEET AGAIN

I'D LIKE TO FIND MY WAY BACK INTO LOVE

WHEN I KISS HER LIPS I WANT TO TASTE HER (AGAIN)

OH MY.

WHAT IF I DIDN'T HURT HER AS I HAVE?

SHE WOULD PROBABLY STILL LOVE ME THEN.

AND I DO STILL LOVE HER.

if I'm preety i can have him

if i dont lie to him maybe he is still beside me

if i dont fell inlove with him maybe im not hurt

rami kasing if eh.... but i think, maybe destined na magyari ung mga pangyayari we dont expected. so we stay on our fantasy. na sana ganito na kung ganito ganyan nabago pah....

pero i think ang nangyari ay nagyari na,... we just need to accept i think so...

para mawala na yung mga if's sa lyf natin right?????....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Often times we live our life hoping and wishing that we could go back in time and do things differently... if that is possible.. what part of your relationship would you change... or would you change anything ??

Sometimes were reduce to wishing for things we cant reach.. but somehow these wishes gives us a flicker of hope to hold on...

Feel free to share your thoughts about this :) </span>

ako.. sana pina nganak ako nun time na pina nganak sya at nag meet kami nun time na wala pa sya pananagutan..

• 1 month later...

oh for me if i could go back to that day i should not had slept with her.... we were too young then to grasp the results of our actions.... it was never clear why we broke up... she just told me she's getting married and pregnant na daw.... but then she never really revealed to me if that was my child... i guess i will never know