If Only.... Mga What Ifs ng Buhay Natin...

Guest simply_miss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

what if...binasted kita?...you'll be hurt, but, di ganon ka sakit pag nakipag break ako sayo, lalo na't nalaman mong di pala kita mahal :(

what if...di ko siya sinagot...babalikan mo ba gf mo?...liligawan mo ba ako?

what if...di kayo nagkabalikan ni gf?..ip-pursue mo ba ko?

wtf...?!?!? :( :( :(

If only I kept the happiness to myself...then we would probably still together...

If only we were given more time to enjoy what we had...then we would probably survive the blows thrown our way...

If only I wasn't accused of being being somebody I'm not...then we would probably be planning that Pagudpod trip...

If only you understood me completely and I, you, then we would probably still be intact...

If only I didn't meet up with my ex...then God would probably reward me with you...

If only I had the strength to fix myself...I'd probably make it in time for my shift...

If only I'm not that devastated...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What if I said yes to his proposal 6 years ago, will I be happier than I am now?

What if I became a cop or a detective, will I be dodging bullets every single day of my life?

If only I listened when I was younger...

If only I were a better daughter to my parents, if only I wasn't as stubborn as I am, if only I wasn't a rebellious kid...