What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

pag nag cheat na uulit ulitin na un for sure

I guess it depends on the person. if he/she knows the gravity of their mistake and have calculated what they will lose and the people they hurted true enough magbabago yun pero kung ndi pa din clear sa kanya yung consequences ng actions niya yes gagawa at gagawa pa din yan. it takes grown ups to handle a relationship we can never base eveything on just how we feel because our heart can be deceived over and over again. its wise to think and look at the possible outcome of our actions before we decide to go that path..

Guest Riveria
I guess it depends on the person. if he/she knows the gravity of their mistake and have calculated what they will lose and the people they hurted true enough magbabago yun pero kung ndi pa din clear sa kanya yung consequences ng actions niya yes gagawa at gagawa pa din yan. it takes grown ups to handle a relationship we can never base eveything on just how we feel because our heart can be deceived over and over again. its wise to think and look at the possible outcome of our actions before we decide to go that path..

It make sense but its really hard to accept if the person you love cheated on you

It make sense but its really hard to accept if the person you love cheated on you

It really depends on you. If the relationship is right naman as in walang nasasagasaang ibang tao and there is something in you that still wants to save it why not? then again the trust all that needs to be re-established and that takes time and ofcourse the forgiveness is the hardest.

healing takes time and effort from the offended person. the speed of healing is always dependent on you not on people around you. there is always acceptance that somethings can never be changed and we just need to live w/ that fact but you no longer choose to become the victim by moving on this time on the right path.

Guest Riveria

It really depends on you. If the relationship is right naman as in walang nasasagasaang ibang tao and there is something in you that still wants to save it why not? then again the trust all that needs to be re-established and that takes time and ofcourse the forgiveness is the hardest.

healing takes time and effort from the offended person. the speed of healing is always dependent on you not on people around you. there is always acceptance that somethings can never be changed and we just need to live w/ that fact but you no longer choose to become the victim by moving on this time on the right path.

Healing....it takes time...mahirap biglain

hello peepz

just wanna share my thoughts on this topic

i have learned to forgive and forget despite the gravity of her actions... maybe it's because i love her so much and maybe because i allowed myself to be ruled by my heart and not my mind. It's sad and it's hurting but my love for her prevails.

mahal na mahal ko lang talaga siya kaya ko siguro kinaya kong madaling magpatawad. Love endures and love prevails. Stupid as it may seem, i am trying to win her back into my arms. Cguro, sa tagal ng aming pagsasama, i have been accustomed to her presence na hindi ko na kaya pang mawala siya sa buhay ko.

have a pleasant evening to one and all :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by chumnoel

This depends on the confrontation. If the cheating side doesn’t show any feeling of guilt or remorse on what he/she did and doesn’t want to communicate why he/she did it then I guess you have to let the person go. I have watched a show on TV about a cheating wife wherein hubby accidentally found about it. He forced his wife to confess and tell why she did such thing by playing russian roulette. I believe you can do crazy things when you love a person very much. I guess in life and death situation you will realize how you truly love the person. The outcome of the story is a second chance for both of them. They both are guilty, hubby doesn’t show affection and attention.

I think when this happens the best thing to do is to feel then think before you decide.

been there... i wish i've let him go....

it truly hurts, but i guess making the right decision will depend on how much you love the person, and how much you're willing to give and sacrifice for him. this is sad and painful but more often than not we choose to forgive (specially girls) because we are blinded by love, and sweet talks from him/her. :sadsmiley02:

It make sense I agree

i believe that only time can tell and can heal the wounds created by it. but of course since may scar na it will always remind u of his infidelity. ... its really up to you what you want pero minsan use your mind over your heart kasi it will save u from further damage ba....

• 2 weeks later...

minsan po kasi overpowered ng heart ang mind

kaya po mahirap mag decide....

sinsabi ng utak mo ganito eto ang tama wag yan mali yan

pero once na kaharap mo na yung tao involve lalambot ka

lalo na mahal na mahal mo...yung higit pa sa buhay mo

tapos niloloko ka lang...masakit kaya.

kaya nga po dapat malakas ang will power ng tao na nasa ganito situation

wala tao lang talaga...

I will speak through my own experience.

And this is my conclusion:

Once na-try mong magsinungaling sa kahit sino. Uulitin mo magsinungaling kahit pa sa mahal mo.

Pareho lang yan sa panloloko sa mahal mo. Na-try mo na syang lokohin. Mauulit pa ito.

Isang bagay na nagawa mo na nakaramdam ka ng excitement, thrill, at enjoyment kahit na sa bandang huli may halo itong guilt at inaatake ka ng konsensya mo. Gagawin at gagawin mo eto ulit. Nahuli ka o mahuhuli ka man ulit.

Di ba nga, aminin man natin o hindi, madalas tayong nagsasabi ng di ka na uulit at last na talaga yun. Pero isang araw ayan ka naman.

Hay naku! Lahat nagkakasala at patuloy na nagkakasala.

Kaya kung patatawarin mo sya at magbubulag bulagan ka. Ikaw yan eh...

Tandaan mo lang, 'PAG NILOKO KA MINSAN, KASALANAN NYA. PERO PAG NILOKO KA ULIT, IKAW NA ANG MAY KASALANAN.'

I'm not sure if I could keep her. She's cheated on her ex and she got me. If she cheated on me, I wouldn't be too surprised, though I feel she loves me more than her ex. She was going to marry the other guy, and called it off 3 months before marriage to be with me. If she did it to me, like I said, I wouldn't be too surprised and I'd let her go. Goodluck to the next guy hehe. *knock on wood*

• 2 weeks later...