What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

Guest Riveria

I agree..There are times that you already have answers to questions that you want to ask but you opt not to believe in because you truly love the person and you feel afraid that telling what you know would mean losing them in the end....All you can do is to simply cry inside and pretend that everything is okay even though it is killing you.

ako nagpaka marytr to the bi-tch of a girlfriend i have

kami parin now..i really dont care

i think she doesnt

panakip butas lang until may dumating na bago

same ideology kami..sometimes nageemotions ako towards her pero in the latter part pinagsisisihan ko from the beginning to end haaay

I agree..There are times that you already have answers to questions that you want to ask but you opt not to believe in because you truly love the person and you feel afraid that telling what you know would mean losing them in the end....All you can do is to simply cry inside and pretend that everything is okay even though it is killing you.

yun nga po we have answers...we even know what to do....pero bakit ang hirap gawain??

simple lang di ba....let go...move on...

dali sabihin hirap gawain.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

:mtc:

Guest Riveria
yun nga po we have answers...we even know what to do....pero bakit ang hirap gawain??

simple lang di ba....let go...move on...

dali sabihin hirap gawain.. :angry: :angry: :angry:

:mtc:

Mahirap talaga gawin eh...pero kung kelangan na talaga gawin dapat magkaron ng initiative. Let's all admit na ang buhay naten ganon talaga may iniiwan at may nasasaktan. At least experiences can make us a better person.

honestly i cheated my wife!! the relationship last for three years and nahuli ako.. ng wife ko.. im 32... now.. she is asking why did i do it...i answer her " i dont know"......, the girl involve.. to me is single....damn... all the care that i gave to her.. was change to love.. until i trap down....

I decide to leave the girl to move on.. its very hurt.. but facing reality will set you free.....

Until now i see the girl......and not letting my stupid mind.............to keep in touch with her....,, because i know.. it will create pain... again.....

yun lang...

Guest Riveria
honestly i cheated my wife!! the relationship last for three years and nahuli ako.. ng wife ko.. im 32... now.. she is asking why did i do it...i answer her " i dont know"......, the girl involve.. to me is single....damn... all the care that i gave to her.. was change to love.. until i trap down....

I decide to leave the girl to move on.. its very hurt.. but facing reality will set you free.....

Until now i see the girl......and not letting my stupid mind.............to keep in touch with her....,, because i know.. it will create pain... again.....

yun lang...

Up to now you're answer is "I don't know?".

mahirap talaga gawin pero kelangan magawa. maghirap kasi alisin ang nakasanayan mo na. yung taong minahal mo na, pinagtiwalaan etc but knowing the fact that the relatinship itself was built under a wrong foundation, its bound to collapse sooner or later. its a good thing walang naging bunga panu nlang kung nagka-anak kayo mas mahirap diba? atleast you came out of it in one pieces not in pieces... learn from it and move on.. take away everything that makes you remember him. I dont know him as a person but the way he cheated on you reflects what his motives really are unless he changes his ways.

kung nagawa niyang lokohin ang asawa niya, maloloko ka din nya its a chain buti nlang natapos na yung sayo atleast you can start a new.. let go of the memories, the love, the care focus it on someone else much deserving kung wala pa ung deserving wait and pray..

Guest Riveria
mahirap talaga gawin pero kelangan magawa. maghirap kasi alisin ang nakasanayan mo na. yung taong minahal mo na, pinagtiwalaan etc but knowing the fact that the relatinship itself was built under a wrong foundation, its bound to collapse sooner or later. its a good thing walang naging bunga panu nlang kung nagka-anak kayo mas mahirap diba? atleast you came out of it in one pieces not in pieces... learn from it and move on.. take away everything that makes you remember him. I dont know him as a person but the way he cheated on you reflects what his motives really are unless he changes his ways.

kung nagawa niyang lokohin ang asawa niya, maloloko ka din nya its a chain buti nlang natapos na yung sayo atleast you can start a new.. let go of the memories, the love, the care focus it on someone else much deserving kung wala pa ung deserving wait and pray..

Mahirap pero kailangan....

Kung pwede nga lang na pag kagising mo wala na agad ang pain eh...Mas maganda un diba? Pero nde talagang you have to live with you.

Its really not an overnight process it takes time for the heart to heal. forgive yourself and try to forgive him and release whatever you feel by praying to God. Iv'e been there, a lot worst than what happened to you but im still alive and happy because God gave me the stregnth to move on and the peace of mind people could not give..

Guest Riveria
Its really not an overnight process it takes time for the heart to heal. forgive yourself and try to forgive him and release whatever you feel by praying to God. Iv'e been there, a lot worst than what happened to you but im still alive and happy because God gave me the stregnth to move on and the peace of mind people could not give..

I like it

Go go go.... :thumbsupsmiley:

just be careful "there is a saying na " hindi matutuwid ang isang pagkakamali ng isa pang pagkakamali" you might end up hurting yourself again. its better to leave everything up to above. That person will get his due in the proper time atleast ikaw wala akng parating na bad karma... peace :-)

Guest Riveria
just be careful "there is a saying na " hindi matutuwid ang isang pagkakamali ng isa pang pagkakamali" you might end up hurting yourself again. its better to leave everything up to above. That person will get his due in the proper time atleast ikaw wala akng parating na bad karma... peace :-)

I know captain_barbell22 however sometimes if you do the same parang iba ung feeling....Pero I know it's wrong.,,