What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

yes, countless times already that i've been cheated but i've moved on and still optimistic about finding the right person

if she can prove that she's still one for me and willing to do sacrifices and change for the better then yes.. if not then sorry to say, i'm still a better person for still giving other people the chance to prove themselves

i've been cheated on. iniisip ko pa kung kaya ko pa.... or might cheat as well

my advice is, don't stoop so low that you'll want to hurt other people just to heal your ego..

i've been cheated countless times, hell i've accepted it that s@%t happens in this world and still hold on to my beliefs.

if you're gonna change yourself, do it for the better, not for the worse. there's alot of a-holes already in this world and we don't need them

i dont know wat im going to do

basta kain lang aq ng kain hahah

then pag nakarecover na q

its hard na para sakin ang mg trust sa guy

feeling q lagi aq niloloko ng lalake

hahaha.. ako naman feeling ko niloloko ako lagi ng babae.. nyeta

well iniisip ko na rin na me kulang siguro sa akin para gawin nya ang bagay na yun...

and vise versa. hindi na ako magcompete sa kanya...bahala na sya kung ano gusto

nyang gawin sa buhay nya dahil sya pa rin magkokontrol sa buhay nya ... ako support

na lang ako kung ano gusto nyang mangyari ...

pero if i wanna stay sa relationship while he is cheating on me ... siguro it is high time

for me to let go of a person dahil --if i am not enough sa relationship namin...siguro sa

iba i could be much more better.

there are thousand ways to cheat partners, but do they deserve it?

hindi lang nila kasi alam kung gaano sila magbigay ng emotional torture sa asawa sa gf

nila...kasi all they are thinking is on how they want to satisfy themselves.

so hopefully sa mga cheaters, magisip isip naman kayo why on a first place nililigawan

niyo ang babae na para sa inyo then you keep on cheating sa iba. tao po kami at hindi

hayop...me puso din kami na tumitibok.

well iniisip ko na rin na me kulang siguro sa akin para gawin nya ang bagay na yun...

nyang gawin sa buhay nya dahil sya pa rin magkokontrol sa buhay nya ... ako support

pero if i wanna stay sa relationship while he is cheating on me ... siguro it is high time

for me to let go of a person dahil --if i am not enough sa relationship namin...siguro sa

hindi lang nila kasi alam kung gaano sila magbigay ng emotional torture sa asawa sa gf

so hopefully sa mga cheaters, magisip isip naman kayo why on a first place nililigawan

niyo ang babae na para sa inyo then you keep on cheating sa iba. tao po kami at hindi

korek! i agree with you! ;) goddamn cheaters

me too im agree

haizzz

how sad di nakikita ng mga lalake halaga naming mga girls heheheh

di q rin masisisi mga lalake dahil madami ding playgirl

No second chances for me. My heart, of course, would give my partner a second chance but we all know what happens after that. The relationship no matter how hard you try will be way different from the previous one. The trust that was broken when a partner cheats simply cannot be put back anymore. It's hard to live or stay in a relationship where you have to look over your shoulders everytime...

i can still give second chances.. but ofcourse, she has to be scrutinized and follow my conditions.. if she can abide by it, then by all means.. although she needs to exert some 2x-3x the effort than what i've given to her to just to get some of my trust back