What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

It might be easy to say "no more" and let go than go through with the relationship thinking that it might happen again.

However, yeah it might be easier but sometimes the aftermath of the letting go can be so grim that it would really bring you down to depths you've never been before. One might think it's fair to leave, since the gf/bf cheated already and I do believe that being fair is good, but can you be fair when your heart and your brain doesn't want you to?

My principle is to gather the facts first before I make a move especially something that could make or brake me. The main reason why she cheated might be me in the first place. If that's the case then I could accept her again and again and again.

The catch is that I learn, I learn quick and I do my best not to do the same mistakes again, so that wont give her the same reason as before. This is were the word "limitation" comes in. It might be sky high when you're in-love but sometimes the piles of the facts that were gathered is enough already to reach that.

:mtc:

very well said.

• 2 weeks later...

Blabber wise....

they are both easy to say....

I mean both consists of 3 syllables

but kidding aside,

Saying I'm Sorry is a very difficult task, admitting your own fault and asking for forgiveness is a task worthy of a real human being

However, saying "I LOVE YOU", even though has become an everyday word, reasons being the rapid deterioration of our understanding and belief that those 3 words was once revered as a sacred oath to one's life mate/partner. is much harder because to find out you truly love a person requires patience, perseverance, and a lot of guts.

Bottom line:

It is easier to say.....

AMBOT!

• 3 weeks later...