What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

It's a bit difficult to take because of the pain it would have caused. But everybody deserves a second chance. Siguro kung sincere talaga na sorry siya and i really love my partner, i will keep on the relationship -- (basta walang anak na involved). After all, I'm not perfect also.

I don't lose sleep over it.

...I stay awake and plan for my revenge. :evil:

seriously, i've been in this situation and even if the forgiveness is there (coz you're stupid and and in love), forgetting is the difficult part. moreso, trusting. so, i'd rather say goodbye than put myself in more agony.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a bit difficult to take because of the pain it would have caused. But everybody deserves a second chance. Siguro kung sincere talaga na sorry siya and i really love my partner, i will keep on the relationship -- (basta walang anak na involved). After all, I'm not perfect also.

pano kung may magiging anak na involved?..or let say hindi pa napapatunayan na sa kanya ung bata? kung sya nga ba ang ama?

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm.... i dont know if this is cheating... but my gf... i txted her using oder sim then akala nya ako un clasmeyt nya before then i flirted bola bola konte tapos parang kumakagat na sya... tapos pag kami magkausap ginagawa ko parang naghahanap ako way mag away kami para titignan ko kung pagpapalit ba nya ko... hesitant sya... ayaw nya muna kumagat sabi nya pag naghiwalay kami maging sila ang d nya alam ako din un.... hay.... i dont know wat to do....

My GF cheated on me once with her ex, it was hard but i forgave her and she still continued to do so with other guys...so i finally said bye bye. I regretted not breaking her up in the first place but it wasn't easy when you love her. but life is so much better now.

• 3 weeks later...

There are two thing that I would consider..

#1.. If my partner cheated on me but we are not married and we do not have a child, then, its easy for me to say.. "F*&k you.. I am ditching you.."

#2.. If my partner cheated on me.. Married to her and we have a child.. It would make me think twice before doing so, for the sake of my family and for the sake of my child.. Its easy to let go, but I can't bear to destroy my marriage and have my child be in a broken family.. I would still accept her and just pray to God that everything would turn out fine.. It takes out the risk of iskandalo.. But if she continues to be an "assh*le" then, I think I would really ditch her and would just explain to my child the things that had happened between me and her mother once she gets older.. To take things one day at a time and maybe just pray that even with had happened that I would find someone to replace my ex-wife and also for her to accept my child as her own..

i'll screw up her life. period

May I ask how? Kung hindi kayo kasal.. Walang legal means..

Kapag kasal kayo? Ibang usapan yan kung lalaki ka, kasi basta ma-prove lang ng isang tao na may kalaguyo ang asawa mo, pwede mong kasuhan yung asawa mo at yung lalaki niya.. Kulong yan, tol..