Living Abroad Vs Living In The Philippines?

• 3 weeks later...

living in other country is so hard to face it alone...you have to learn how to defend your self,learn to earn money for your own good...well i'd rather to live in philippines...in case of emergency your family and friends are very near...if i need them i can count on them...and besides if you can earn a same rate salary here to abroad you don't have to go abroad...all we have to do is grab all the oportunity that will come and work harder to promote...don't waste the oportunity....

• 4 weeks later...
As long as I'm financially stable with my current undertaking

leaving the Philippines is far from my thoughts. There's no place

like home...pinas

exactly my position... my classmates have been bugging me to follow them to dubai... bakit naman? magkano ba sweldo nyo jan in Philippine Peso...?

PXX,XXX.XX... daw.....

asus halos ganyan din sahod ko, lamang lang kayo ng 5 libo... at least dito mabait boss ko, nakapag-aaral pa ako ng Law sa gabi, paminsan-minsan 4:30 pa lang nakakasibat na ako ng office para humabol sa klase ko... after a few years abogado na ako... for a difference of 5 libo magagawa ko ba jan sa Dubai yon?

hindi daw....

oh kita nyo na, by sacrificing 5 libo for some months, abogado na ako... kayo empleyado pa din... hehehehehehe....

(no offense... wala masama maging empleyado... empleyado din ako eh... yung nga lang, ayaw ko naman habang buhay empleyado na lang ako noh... meron naman din ako pangarap umasenso, not just financially, but also socially....) :flowers:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...