sana nga magrecover agad. mga tol meron pa me question kc i currently have some benpres stocks. magrerecover pa kaya to? any news? kc ung mer-b daw aabot ng 150 ryt?

For me BPC would recover given time. The real problem is the panic in the US. Once it settles down. Shopping time!!! :lol:

yup we hope that market recover soon...

Is it advisable to sell our stock today??? am holding Smph Ali and Metro bank..

Depends on your risk appetite dude. You know what. If I had the money I'd buy into those three. At least they're all good companies. It's sure to make a comeback once the market settles down....

Dow closed just 15 pts down after bargain hunters started coming in towards the end of trading session .....

Baka ganito rin mangyari mamaya sa PSE seeing that there are already a lot of stocks in bargain prices :D

.... friday pa naman ..... dami mahilig mag window dressing :P

Was shocked this morning when I saw it only closed at a relatively low down price. Went to sleep when I saw that it had reached 150 points down! :lol:

POTAH!

Ang lalim ng sinisid ng mercado!

Nag-post ako kanina at 20% less than closing prices to take into account another possible dip ...... taena, inabutan pa rin!!! :upside: ...... tapos yung mga hinahanap kong bargain hunters walang lumabas! :D

Well, August is really a ghost month they say .....

Mukhang di pa ubos ang hawak ng mga fund managers .... which means babagsak pa index ......

Siguro sunod kong posting sa par value na lang ng mga stocks .... at pag inabot pa rin yon, di na masama loob kong bumili! :rolleyes:

Aabutin kaya 1997 levels ..... 1,200-1,400 index?

Abangan .........

POTAH!

Ang lalim ng sinisid ng mercado!

Nag-post ako kanina at 20% less than closing prices to take into account another possible dip ...... taena, inabutan pa rin!!! :upside: ...... tapos yung mga hinahanap kong bargain hunters walang lumabas! :D

Well, August is really a ghost month they say .....

Mukhang di pa ubos ang hawak ng mga fund managers .... which means babagsak pa index ......

Siguro sunod kong posting sa par value na lang ng mga stocks .... at pag inabot pa rin yon, di na masama loob kong bumili! :rolleyes:

Aabutin kaya 1997 levels ..... 1,200-1,400 index?

Abangan .........

Agree... recent down trend ng market reminds me of the spartan inspired movie "300".. a bloodbath!

wait and see muna, 'expect volatility for the near term' daw.. whatever the frak that means...

pero for those with the really looonngg term outlook... bagsak presyo, midnight sale bonanza ang blue chips ngayon... .. thing is, bka pa-low tide pa din ang trend.. u know what they say.. lahat sasayad pag low tide..

Trade safely

Not so my dear..........see also what happen to Aboitiz Power..........Open P6.2 now alomost P5.0

Everything here in in this world is gamble....."Game of Chance", but there is called calculated risk....reduced the risk, this is only what we can do... :hypocritesmiley:

Just to clarify what I said. Why you buy stocks at a start up company that was priced low and then they produced a "hit" product, and their stock goes up the roof.

That is why I emphasize "you get lucky and fortunate". Halimbawa. Bumili ako nang stock sa start up company x for P1.00. Noong nilabas nila yung product nila na nag "HIT" after the second day, the stock went up to P1,000.00. Example lang ito. Even a company like Apple has it's ups and downs.

Laki ng tinaas ng dow jones last week! sumunod na ibang markets kahapon kaso wla tayong pasok! maya-maya lang open na ulit market dito, exciting 'to mga bro!!!

Just be sure to be able to close positions in a jiffy.

Sub-prime situation may some volatility this week.

[Posted by 202.73.175.201 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.

Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]