Di ba AGI has 40% stake in McDonald's? Forgot who holds McDonald's talaga.

@anarkista

Try citiseconline.com. Nandun nakalagay schedule of seminars nila...

GEO may chance tumaas pa for me. Still holding on to my IS. :)

Thanks, Dude. Visited their website. I tried to enroll in their July 5 (yata) sched, sana ma-accommodate nila ko. I am holding to my GEO and IS. Heard from some friends na nagpapakulo lang daw tong dalawang to, and pag nagkataon, mapapaaga ang Christmas ng mga loyal dito. Hehehe.

Thanks, Dude. Visited their website. I tried to enroll in their July 5 (yata) sched, sana ma-accommodate nila ko. I am holding to my GEO and IS. Heard from some friends na nagpapakulo lang daw tong dalawang to, and pag nagkataon, mapapaaga ang Christmas ng mga loyal dito. Hehehe.

Hahahah. Sana nga totoo yung narinig mo regarding GEO! :lol: But holding on din ako! Naka cross na buong katawan ko! :lol:

Last day na Phoenix Petroleum bukas sa BDO? 2000 shares per pax at P9.80 per share. Need to bring form to broker to stamp then return to BDO branch

Ang mahal naman nitong Phoenix. Is this stock really good? :huh:

Tips? Patay na lahat ng mahilig sa speculative stocks!!! :lol: :cry:

Patay ako!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Looks like speculatives still have the day for now...

IPVG target P10!!!

GEO disclosure soon!!!

TBGI, IS, MIC sakay sa rebound!!!

AEV main beneficiary of Aboitiz Power IPO!!!

MERB target P153!!!

ELI target P1!!!

AT buy if P15 or lower. Private placement unlock next week.

SCC, planning to export coal to China. China now a net coal importer.

guys, how much would one need in order to invest in the stock market? would P7000 be good enuff? what are their minimum requirements?

thanks

dude, try citiseconline.com, an online broker. Minimun of 25k, .25% commision rate. Meron din sila student(?) account 5k minimum.

dude, try citiseconline.com, an online broker. Minimun of 25k, .25% commision rate. Meron din sila student(?) account 5k minimum.

nice, how bout a tutorial site, would you know any? a relative of mine has some philex and anscor shares and i would like to know how these things work

Looks like speculatives still have the day for now...

IPVG target P10!!!

GEO disclosure soon!!!

TBGI, IS, MIC sakay sa rebound!!!

AEV main beneficiary of Aboitiz Power IPO!!!

MERB target P153!!!

ELI target P1!!!

AT buy if P15 or lower. Private placement unlock next week.

SCC, planning to export coal to China. China now a net coal importer.

Wanted to buy more on Monday! Too bad ipit sa holdings ko! :cry:

Oo nga pala. Do you know the reason why AT dropped like this? :unsure:

nice, how bout a tutorial site, would you know any? a relative of mine has some philex and anscor shares and i would like to know how these things work

Tutorial site on how to trade? Tulad ng sabi nila, attend ka ng seminars ng citisec, libre naman un, just backread some replies about it. Un lang ang alam kong tutorial. Meron din naman sila market simulator, sa main site nila meron silang link dun na virtual tycoon. Naka base xa sa real market pero merong mga stocks na hindi mo pedeng i trade.

Wanted to buy more on Monday! Too bad ipit sa holdings ko! :cry:

Oo nga pala. Do you know the reason why AT dropped like this? :unsure:

Private placements due to unlock next week. Before AT received $100M financing from Deutse Bank, AT was cash-strapped. The P10B advance from Alakor was converted to shares. so were the other advances and loans from various private placements and lendees, convertible to shares at various strike prices from P10 to P15, but with a lock up period.

It's a good buy at P14+.

PSE has a virtual trading competition site. Sign up for any one of those.

Or sign up for a free 7 day trial account with citisec. Once activated, try their "street smarts" section for various tutorial topics. If you don't time to go attend their seminars. :) PX has a Benguet mine life of 4 years left, although grades are improving.

Anscor was great last year. but it's not moving anymore bec it sold off it's most promising businesses last year, (ICTSI at P14!!!) It's doing nothing to develop its old mine sites (actually sold them to National bookstore's Alakor)... And it's now trading at book value already... No signal for growth. Its earning are mostly from financial instruments and international investments now. Although it's first Q report investments earned well, it remains to be seen if this is "recurring" for the 2nd Q. But we'll never really know. :) Also, its Phelps Dodge wires is losing market share to Columbia wires in the general construction industry.

Private placements due to unlock next week. Before AT received $100M financing from Deutse Bank, AT was cash-strapped. The P10B advance from Alakor was converted to shares. so were the other advances and loans from various private placements and lendees, convertible to shares at various strike prices from P10 to P15, but with a lock up period.

It's a good buy at P14+.

Greedy bastards!!! :lol: But I guess if I was in their position I'm doing the same thing as well! But at least nag rebound na now. Going 16.25-16.5 now right?

Edited by aspogg
Greedy bastards!!! :lol: But I guess if I was in their position I'm doing the same thing as well! But at least nag rebound na now. Going 16.25-16.5 now right?

Ron Nathan of Inquirer and Abacus forecasts it at P40 next year, but that was before nickel price dropped from P50t to P35...

If its 2Q Financial report is good, sisipa malamang. already it reported P260M revenue from 3 nickel ore test shipments of 120,000 tons total for Feb to March, while spending P320M (nickel at that time P41,000 ton) Assume 6 to 7 shipments this 2 Q... P650M assumed revenue? less expenses, part of which actually go to further Berong development and rehabilitating Toledo. And the grades are improving to 1.8%! We'll have to wait for that 2Q FS. Pwedeng himayin ang 1Q FS ngayon, pero hindi malinaw kung magkano talaga ang ginagastos para sa Berong normal operations. Everybody is actually guessing how much expenses it will incur this 2Q. That's the only piece missing... If Alakor shares are fully converted, Its market cap will reach over P20B. Which is too high if net earnings do not prove spectacular at nickel prices this high already.

But the added revenue kicker is Toledo. by 2nd Q 08, it could supplement the earnings. The P40 forecast is still good actually, unless copper and nickel and gold prices drop.

Actually, time to buy, before that 2nd Q FS. Or peel your eyes for it. :)

Edited by arkitekto