Anybody? What's your take on the ALI stock offering? :headsetsmiley:

Please be informed that the Board of Directors of Ayala Land, Inc. (the "Corporation") at its meeting held today, 05 July 2007 approved the following: 1. The increase in Authorized Capital Stock of the Corporation from Twenty Billion Pesos (P20,000,000,000.00) consisting of Twenty Billion Common Shares with a par value of P1.00 per share to Twenty One Billion Five Hundred Million Pesos (P21,500,000,000.00) consisting of Twenty Billion Common Shares, with a par value of P1.00 per share and Fifteen Billion Preferred Shares with a par value of P0.10 per share, and the amendment of Article Seventh of the Corporation's Amended Articles of Incorporation to reflect the capital increase. 2. The stock rights offering of 13.034 B Preferred Shares to all common stockholders of record as of 06 August 2007. 3. Calling for Special Stockholders' Meeting on 28 August 2007 to ratify the aforesaid items.

any thoughts on GMA going public?

Everybody's saving up for it.

Monday final price setting

July 17 Tuesday start of subscription, call your broker now to reserve. They each get a limited amount only.

Check update:

http://www.pse.com.ph/html/NewsRoom/pdf/GM...ering_final.pdf

Note: 900M shares for about 20% of the company (70% foreign offering; Only 30% domestic) at P7 to 8.50 for 16.6 to 21x PE ratio. Pwede na. The revenues from overseas should add to its growth.

Edited by arkitekto
Everybody's saving up for it.

Monday final price setting

July 17 Tuesday start of subscription, call your broker now to reserve. They each get a limited amount only.

Check update:

http://www.pse.com.ph/html/NewsRoom/pdf/GM...ering_final.pdf

Note: 900M shares for about 20% of the company (70% foreign offering; Only 30% domestic) at P7 to 8.50 for 16.6 to 21x PE ratio. Pwede na. The revenues from overseas should add to its growth.

thanks.

i read the prospectus and thought that it is a good buy.

thanks.

i read the prospectus and thought that it is a good buy.

try to check who the underwriters are; normally, brokers have very small allocations. its the underwriters ( the banks) who have bigger allocations and they are obliged to sell the LSI ( local small investor) portion. it will be indicated in national newspapers who the underwriters are. good luck.

try to check who the underwriters are; normally, brokers have very small allocations. its the underwriters ( the banks) who have bigger allocations and they are obliged to sell the LSI ( local small investor) portion. it will be indicated in national newspapers who the underwriters are. good luck.

BDO surely will have forms by Tuesday. Baka may ibang local bank kasama but am not sure which. Best bet is LSI thru BDO for about 3000 shares at around P8@, but you can get some more from your broker if you trade a lot with them. Also get photocopy of IDs of your family and friends para makarami sa BDO.

All IPOs lately have been good. Especially is you sell by the first day.

Holding on to them gives varied performance. But do get as many IPOs and secondary offering as you can. Then sell on the first day if you don't feel like holding on to them.

GMA should be wild at opening too. Probably better than Phoenix. Maybe like LOTO. :)

Deutse unloaded a lot of AT today... better sit it out that buy. Nickel down to P33t at London Metal Exchange as of now... bec China makes its own nickel now from Philippine laterite imports :)

as long as LME nickel is above P22t, it's still very viable. But better not buy AT yet as long as Deutse is selling.

"Traditional weak season" sa US ang 3rd Quarter. Take profits daw for stocks that have no "compelling good news".

Time to sell AP tom? baka naTUNA tayo? Sayang pagod at puhunan. :) Sayang di nahagis kanina nang maaga.

AP was priced at 19x PE. Too high it seems for a non-growth industry. Better to get FGEN at 9x PE ratio, and benefiting from lower natural gas price.

I'm skipping Vista Land for GMA.

From 8.80, LOTO went limit up then to 14.25.

Foreign brokerages cautious position lately, GMA might not do as well I hope. But hopefully as good as PNX, since there seems to be much foreign interest for it unlike AP. It's set at P8.50 a share for tom.

Deutse has been unloading daily lately. Probably ahead of Erap verdict. Time for us too, except for select stocks.

Edited by arkitekto

I hope this information will help the community.

I heard humor that the SM investment is the same as SM pyramid or involved in pyramiding like the swissfranc scam.

I would like to tell everyone that SM Investment or/ SMph is different from the SM pyramid. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

So far as I know the SM reffering there has no relation with our local SM investment here.

I also notice that SMPH is also looking good from 12.75 last Monday to 13.5 (closing Tuesday).

If you have extra cash to spare go for SMPH. Remember the 52 week or 45 day high of SMPH base on past record is 15.

They also declare both cash and stock divided for past 45 days.

Still looking for GMA stock.

What is the first trading day of GMA??

The listing on PSE of GMA will be on july 30 :thumbsupsmiley:

But there is two type of share the common share and the other is PDR (philippine depository receipts)

the PDR is the non voting right share that offer to foreigner and local

Edited by tombone
Guest lustfortravel
AP close at 5.5 today :grr: Bad trip to talaga!

GMA is giving only 1000share per head? :( Hirap pakabawi dito yun nalugi sa AP. :(

My two cents. AP is doing poorly coz of two things :

1. valuation is too high in the first place

2. the decision to sell first to small investors will k*ll the stock ; first of all, small investors can't afford to hold on to the stock for long. tendency is to sell quickly and make a quick buck. since everyone is selling and market is bad in the first place - there you go at 5.50.