Nakakapanghinayang ang MBT. P63 just last week P75.5 now!!! When we were first starting. My broker asked me if I wanted PSE the stock. The price then was around P580 Now its doing P780. Ang daming sayang talaga noh?

MIC did pretty good earlier today. Biglang bumagal. Looking at some charts. Mukhang maganda magiging galaw ng MEG these coming days...

Sir Clarky,

PNB is now going up and up. Could this be it? It hit 59 this morning!

I'll be keeping my GEO. Any prediction when this would start to climb up? :-)

Sana tuloy tuloy pa ito.

hey i read in the news that PNB is studying a merger with Allied Bank, maybe that's why PNBs stock is going up?

anyway, guys, it also said in the paper that GMA will be selling some of its stock to raise cash. is GMA a good buy?

and how do you buy when they start to sell? just asking :lol:

If you're referring to GMA 7. It's going IPO around July 30. For me I'm gonna buy this stock. :) Ask your broker about it...

Help naman po: I am currently trading online. And I guess I cannot participate in IPOs if this is the setup. May I know how I could get in touch with brokers who could help me participate in IPOs? I am also waiting for GMA7. And Golden Arches sana, kaso, pinostpone yata nila yung sa kanila..

Thanks in advance!

Help naman po: I am currently trading online. And I guess I cannot participate in IPOs if this is the setup. May I know how I could get in touch with brokers who could help me participate in IPOs? I am also waiting for GMA7. And Golden Arches sana, kaso, pinostpone yata nila yung sa kanila..

Thanks in advance!

On-going Aboitiz Power IPO sa BDO branches. Just drop by with two valid IDs sa New Accounts nila. I'm not sure if you have to send the form to Citisec in Tektite to stamp as your broker. Sya nga pala. When citisec trading system hangs, you can call thier landline, assuming you use citisec. Just call your online broker's landline to ask.

Thanks in advance!

I can refer you to my broker friend. But better if you do some business with them first before asking for IPOs. Cause he told me that most brokerage firms won't give out IPOs to new customers. ^_^ PM me na lang if you want...

Btw my pick for now would be IS. ^_^

Edited by aspogg
there is also a seminar on how to maximize profit in stock using technical analyze and other mean, is being organize by Citiseconline is free and is open to any one . june 20 on PSE tektite and july 2 @ AIM

good day!..yah,saw that on their site..there is also a quote that says:"Ideal for those with a working knowledge of Technical Analysis"..what do they MEAN by that?..so i suppose if you're a real noobie,everything there would sound russian to you?...please enlighten..thanks..:)

I can refer you to my broker friend. But better if you do some business with them first before asking for IPOs. Cause he told me that most brokerage firms won't give out IPOs to new customers. ^_^ PM me na lang if you want...

Btw my pick for now would be IS. ^_^

thanks, bro. i PMed you a while ago.

nanghihinayang ako sa PNB, di ko inabutan ang pag-taas. i don't know if it has already reached its peak. sold mine with very minimal profit. buti nakabawi ako sa geo. :-) i am looking at IS, mukhang kuha din ako. :-) probably, COL din, baka makahabol pa.

I'm pretty sure I'm not a big investor. But I am pretty good friends with my broker. So sana madala sa pag bully ko sa kanya! :lol:

For the small investor allocations. Is that cash basis?

yah,indeed,cash basis b un?and also,will any bpi or bdo branch accept it or should it be at their main offices only?

col is at 10.5 na! eto rin ang ina-eye ko the other day. but due to lack of funds, di na ako nakabili. i have GEO and IS. keeping them. pero nahuli na yata ako sa IS.. taas pa kaya to? yung GEO, tmabay lang ako dun. i think this is a good long-term buy.

off topic: any chance you guys have any idea about upcoming seminar of COL? wanted to attend sana.

I think AGI ang may hawak ng mc donalds

Di ba AGI has 40% stake in McDonald's? Forgot who holds McDonald's talaga.

@anarkista

Try citiseconline.com. Nandun nakalagay schedule of seminars nila...

GEO may chance tumaas pa for me. Still holding on to my IS. :)