Ano ba daw TP ng LOTO, APC? I'm tempted to sell! :lol:

SINO just bought kanina. Talo pa nga e! :cry: Ano rin TP ang balita dito? : :blush:

Holding on to MEG shares as well. Bwisit na P4 yan!!! <_<

Ito nakakatakot. I'm holding on to my APC stock. But prime mover si JAP diba?

Angping didn't really say anything about APC except that if t breaks P1, it can go up to P1.50.

It's just that I noticed that Angping & Assoc clients (110) have been unloading APC before it broke P1.00, very minimal buying if at all. Possible disagreement with Willy Ocier?

Galing ng BPC and MEG, MERB, FPH, FGEN, ALI, SMPH, GLO. Citisec's recommendations on blue chips have mostly been on the money. But then, pretty much everything's going up. especially the penny stocks...

Angping didn't really say anything about APC except that if t breaks P1, it can go up to P1.50.

It's just that I noticed that Angping & Assoc clients (110) have been unloading APC before it broke P1.00, very minimal buying if at all. Possible disagreement with Willy Ocier?

Galing ng BPC and MEG, MERB, FPH, FGEN, ALI, SMPH, GLO. Citisec's recommendations on blue chips have mostly been on the money. But then, pretty much everything's going up. especially the penny stocks...

Currently still have BPC, MEG, ALI. Bwisit na Meg yan! Ayaw tumaas! :lol:

Btw how much commission by Angping if they're your broker? .5% pa din ba? Thanks...

sir jazzy,

inspiring ang success mo sa stocks. at napalaki mo yong pera mo into 7 figures (wow, milyones!).

noong nagsimula ka sa stocks, magkano ang naging investment mo? mukhang kailangan ng malaki para kumita ng malaki.

tuloy-tuloy ba pag-angat ng pera mo o naka-experiece ka rin ng losses? ano yong matinding talo mo sa stocks? paano ka nag-cope o bumawi? malaki ba nabawas sa investment mo na 500k bago ito naging 7 figures?

puwede mo ba i-share sa amin ang iyong "formula for success" ?

Edited by nirvanana_q
GEO just keeps going up, up, and up. :thumbsupsmiley:

Ansaldo maybe right with SINO. They just bought ownership of Pacific Online, & .68 is a long way from par.

PAR VALUE is a pretty useless number. Below par simply means the company lost money before. PE ratio is more important and forecast PE... as well as credibility of board officers.

If you want undervalued companies, simply take the equity total from the FS and divide by number of shares to get the BOOK VALUE. You'll find LND ANS and WPI undervalued, as well as URC and MERB I think. Of course, that does also say a lot about lack of confidence in management. Also, check cashflows and earning forecasts of course, which are the most important.

The cheapest is PX at 6x or 7x earnings, but some say Banget only has 5 years mine life left.

Atlas disappointing 1stQ report pala. Net loss pa rin. I don't know if they included the second shipment from March. Carmen 2ndQ 2008 pa commercial operation according to latest press release.

Angping commission 0.5% from what I know. Pati Abacus 0.5% per transaction. But they often seem a step ahead sa mga "speculative stocks." I only have friends who trade with them. I use a basic citisec account and another broker.

Grabe MHI and MIC! APO bumawi rin. When to quit penny stocks...?

Edited by arkitekto

i'm planning to buy mcdo and GMA7 IPO's... the problem is how can i get a hold of them? sabi kasi nila it would be hard to get shares with these potential blue chips on their initial offerings since a lot of people would also be looking to buy them.

i'm planning to buy mcdo and GMA7 IPO's... the problem is how can i get a hold of them? sabi kasi nila it would be hard to get shares with these potential blue chips on their initial offerings since a lot of people would also be looking to buy them.

I believe for every IPO, there is what they call the allocation for the small investors. YOu can avail through this option but can get only the up to P20K worth or the determined SIP share allocation. From the past IPO it is usually through BPI or BDO.

Yes I noticed that too regarding Angping & Abacus. Yes MHI & MIC parang sumabog!!! Too bad la ako cash nung other day. Nasakyan ko sana ang MIC. MHI is very irritating for me! Wanted to buy at around P11 2-3 weeks ago. Didn't buy kasi naisip ko na mataas na & baka mag consolidate! Bwisit yan rumatsada pa ng husto!!! :lol:

Hard to quit penny stocks kasi dyan yung quick money! :lol:

I'm waiting for GMA IPO too. Huwag naman sana 20k shares lang. Bitin yun! :lol: Sana malaking allotment ang ibigay!

There are two ways to get the IPO shares you want. Getting if from your broker. To be able to do this, you must be doing fairly good business with them, otherwise zero ka. They have their customers to keep happy as a hot IPO is like giving away money. Seriously 20 pct for keeping your money locked up for 2 weeks isnt bad when banks pay 3 percent for one year deposit more or less.

The other way is to get the Small Investors allocation. For all IPO, they are required to set aside shares for small investors, which usually comes to around Pesos 10,000 per person. What you can do is to bring your wife, girlfriend, driver or anyone else to tag along as they will usually give on a personal appearance basis. You need to fill up a form and submit an ID to them. When the PHILNARE was being IPO-ed, the line was like a snake outside the old Benguet ( now BDO) building. Well if you can make pesos 2,000 for getting in line for an hour or two, not bad.

Bro River,

Ive noticed that MA remains stable but its trading within a limited range. MAC likewise already made a run but stopped at around 5pesos. Honoestly, i only have a faint idea on why a particular stocks is going up or down. Most of the time hindsight na. Im a newbie in stock trading but im doing well naman kasi hindi nababawasan ang capital ko. i figured that il get better results if i listen to people who understands it better than myself and im ready to listen to some pointers on these matters. They term it as technical analysis but its as foreign to me as the german language. Thanks and hope to receive some pointers from you. Thanks

Guest River
Bro River,

Ive noticed that MA remains stable but its trading within a limited range. MAC likewise already made a run but stopped at around 5pesos. Honoestly, i only have a faint idea on why a particular stocks is going up or down. Most of the time hindsight na. Im a newbie in stock trading but im doing well naman kasi hindi nababawasan ang capital ko. i figured that il get better results if i listen to people who understands it better than myself and im ready to listen to some pointers on these matters. They term it as technical analysis but its as foreign to me as the german language. Thanks and hope to receive some pointers from you. Thanks

hey bro...

honestly, MA for me is pure speculation...just a feeling.

MAC on the other hand...i think has potential...although its not into mining business right now, it actually have mining rights that i think is being eyed by some foreign investors.

youre right, all those technical analysis are but guides on how specific stocks are doing compared to their current prices...and how these analysts "suggest" prices might go.

Hindi lang pala Evershine ang expertise ni master.aspogg, stocks din.

Its difficult to know when to buy/sell with basura stocks kung walang inside info. We could be left holding an empty bag.

Im holding geo, pax, ipvg, mhi, aev, col.

Baguhan lang din ako sa stocks. Certainly willing to learn more about it. Hindi din ako expert sa evershine. Si master conno seur, Dom P & jamboree ang true masters dun. :)

So true regarding basura stocks. But masaya dba? :lol:

Hindi nga ako nakasakay ng mhi e. :cry: But I do have GEO. Dagdag nga ako kanina e :)

hey bro...

honestly, MA for me is pure speculation...just a feeling.

MAC on the other hand...i think has potential...although its not into mining business right now, it actually have mining rights that i think is being eyed by some foreign investors.

youre right, all those technical analysis are but guides on how specific stocks are doing compared to their current prices...and how these analysts "suggest" prices might go.

A friend of mine told me that the TP for MAC would be 8-12 this year. I bought this stock but hindi naman sya gumalaw. Kaya sold it na & bought AGI 2PO. :D

Kainis lang I sold my BPC today. 4.95!!! Should've waited! :cry:

Backdoor for Sta Lucia Realty. Price at 3.10 may be a little topish but below 3.00 should be okay for a hold.

Was too busy tracking support for MIC, APO, GEO and MHI to notice ZIP. 3.20 at 10am... naging 3.85 na pala sa close!

LND looks like a decent buy at this price. It's undervalued from book value and will stand to gain from Laurel Batangas joint venture. Management has a bad rep though, just like CMP.

MA's benguet mine is right beside PX, and that MA has signed exploration deal with Anglo-American, the same company that developed PX's Benguet mine. As long as gold remains above $400, it should be a good buy long term. Citisec says get rid of your LCB though.

MAC has a nickel tenant in Brooke's Point palawan. It's spending about P200M a year developing it. Nickel price dropped from $50,000 last month to P41,000 this week. Kaya bagsak GEO, AT, DMC, APC today. MAC and MHI yesterday. But nickel was $15,000 in 2004, so anything above $30,000 is still very profitable, although "back to reality" for stock prices.

Energy,

Try to get a free trial account sa website ng citisec. They have a tutorial and also technical trading basics.

Edited by arkitekto