soon it will be cash is king, haha damn, lost a lot today kakaswing... i should have traded my plan... haha magpapamasahe n lng ako sa kanto nmen. :)

it's ok bro. soon you will beat the market. that's for sure. been trading during the 1st week of ghost month. barya barya lang ang naisubi hehehe

post-195915-0-67991000-1470650725_thumb.jpg

it's ok bro. soon you will beat the market. that's for sure. been trading during the 1st week of ghost month. barya barya lang ang naisubi hehehe

ayos yan kahit barya barya pera pa din, ako khit Php100 gains minsan pinapatos ko na lalu na pag wala na momentum.

good job. goodluck sa trading. hehe :)

further to what sir win3x has mentioned (sorry for the 3x hehehe), stocks on the same sector tend to be influenced by the same economic conditions. you need to compare each company's price and valuation and this is measured by the stock's P/E ratio. from that info, check mo kung bakit masyadong expensive yung company - siguro dahil ini-expect na mag-grow yung earnings on the next few years; or bakit masyadong mura yung company - maybe because yung business is growing less or actually slowing down.
another thing, try to avoid the hype and dpn't rely too much on analysts reco (may mga mods/members among fb groups na nagha-hype, so beware!). most of the time they offer you some great info on the health of a business/company, but be aware na they tend to be biased for 'buy' ratings. so ingat ingat lang din.

oo tama iwasan nyo ang mga hype, malas nyo at cgurado malaking pera mawawala sainyo.

make your own charts and analysis at gumawa ka ng sariling plano and desisyon sa pagbili at pagbenta ng stocks.

hi guys,

I'm a day trader, swing trader and a long term investor. I play in US stocks. ayaw ko sa PSE kase

1. thank you mr ongpin, he's like a wolf of wall street and only now that the government took him down, marami pa sila. PSE is fast becoming a scam market.

2. mabagal ang galaw.... in investor terms, non-volatile market, or illiquid. means watch while your money sleeps.

3. wala ata talaga ang negosyo sa dugo natin.... we (pinoys) are perpetual employees... it means, wala naman nag iinvest sa mga local companies natin... either foreign or the rich pinoys lang...

share ko lang po experience ko.

(my thoughts, my opinion please behave)

> kung gusto nyo mag trade (day trade, swing trade, long term) whatever, try to learn the environment first. magbasa kayo ng libro.

> learn the language and of course alamin nyo yun meaning and uses para hindi kayo inuutakan at oo lang kayo ng oo. (example PE ratio ~ price to earnings ratio, sa tagalog - magkano ang gastos compared sa kinita) say PE ratio 1, e di yun gastos at kita equal lang. wala kinita, break even. of course may underlying reasons yun. kailangan nyo pag aralan. you need to read learn and understanding their audited FS.

> how to pick stocks (either fundamental or chart) - basahin nyo FS ng company, watch their charts for a few weeks, and read the news, (about their market and their company)

> invest money which means nothing to you... say 50k ok lang mawala, then go invest mo lahat. pero kung kahit 1000 pesos ayaw mo mawala sayo, do not trade :)

> patience. -eto walang libro or teacher pwede magturo. experience lang ang pwede magturo nito.

> get a good/ standard broker, trading platform check a lot of them. (I tried tradestation, iba ang pondo for long positions, and iba para sa short) (now I use think or swim) easy to use ang platform nila.

> do not believe in tips, or else, maging victims kayo ni mr ongpin or ni wolf of wall street. don't think na hindi na nangyayari. it does happen daily. pero hindi na sa scale ni wolf of wall street. (its called pump and dump)

> for starters, para lang practice purposes ( you may lose more than you would win) try nyo yun mga favorite brands ninyo like nike, starbucks, mcdonalds, apple, google, etc. you know that market sentiment can move the market. say lalabas na iPhone 7! usually people put money in apple kase alam ng mga investors, easy money, lalake agad ang market price ng apple especially pag nag start na sila mag release ng iPhone. then eventually they would sell big volumes (big gains) anyways its just an example.

> attend seminars - keep an inquisitive mind. wag kayo pupunta dun para lang mag oo lang ng mag oo. make your own formula and parameters for trading, make them a gauge, one of your parameters. basta do not copy... kasi usually pag nag trade kayo, naka hedge kayo or in a bundle. hindi nyo kilala yun mga nasa kabila ng trading floor. example you all buy making a change in the price of the stock, pero d nyo alam yun wife nya is on the other side short selling the same stock. it means, they are expecting the market to plunge after nyo mag buy.

anyways, there are a lot of other scenarios. again, this is just my thoughts, opinions, experience. stories. you can use them, ignore them. up to you. no need to comment. you can post your own.

happy trading. :)

• Like (+1) 3

hi guys,

I'm a day trader, swing trader and a long term investor. I play in US stocks. ayaw ko sa PSE kase

1. thank you mr ongpin, he's like a wolf of wall street and only now that the government took him down, marami pa sila. PSE is fast becoming a scam market.

2. mabagal ang galaw.... in investor terms, non-volatile market, or illiquid. means watch while your money sleeps.

3. wala ata talaga ang negosyo sa dugo natin.... we (pinoys) are perpetual employees... it means, wala naman nag iinvest sa mga local companies natin... either foreign or the rich pinoys lang...

> kung gusto nyo mag trade (day trade, swing trade, long term) whatever, try to learn the environment first. magbasa kayo ng libro.

> learn the language and of course alamin nyo yun meaning and uses para hindi kayo inuutakan at oo lang kayo ng oo. (example PE ratio ~ price to earnings ratio, sa tagalog - magkano ang gastos compared sa kinita) say PE ratio 1, e di yun gastos at kita equal lang. wala kinita, break even. of course may underlying reasons yun. kailangan nyo pag aralan. you need to read learn and understanding their audited FS.

> how to pick stocks (either fundamental or chart) - basahin nyo FS ng company, watch their charts for a few weeks, and read the news, (about their market and their company)

> invest money which means nothing to you... say 50k ok lang mawala, then go invest mo lahat. pero kung kahit 1000 pesos ayaw mo mawala sayo, do not trade :)

> patience. -eto walang libro or teacher pwede magturo. experience lang ang pwede magturo nito.

> get a good/ standard broker, trading platform check a lot of them. (I tried tradestation, iba ang pondo for long positions, and iba para sa short) (now I use think or swim) easy to use ang platform nila.

> do not believe in tips, or else, maging victims kayo ni mr ongpin or ni wolf of wall street. don't think na hindi na nangyayari. it does happen daily. pero hindi na sa scale ni wolf of wall street. (its called pump and dump)

> for starters, para lang practice purposes ( you may lose more than you would win) try nyo yun mga favorite brands ninyo like nike, starbucks, mcdonalds, apple, google, etc. you know that market sentiment can move the market. say lalabas na iPhone 7! usually people put money in apple kase alam ng mga investors, easy money, lalake agad ang market price ng apple especially pag nag start na sila mag release ng iPhone. then eventually they would sell big volumes (big gains) anyways its just an example.

> attend seminars - keep an inquisitive mind. wag kayo pupunta dun para lang mag oo lang ng mag oo. make your own formula and parameters for trading, make them a gauge, one of your parameters. basta do not copy... kasi usually pag nag trade kayo, naka hedge kayo or in a bundle. hindi nyo kilala yun mga nasa kabila ng trading floor. example you all buy making a change in the price of the stock, pero d nyo alam yun wife nya is on the other side short selling the same stock. it means, they are expecting the market to plunge after nyo mag buy.

anyways, there are a lot of other scenarios. again, this is just my thoughts, opinions, experience. stories. you can use them, ignore them. up to you. no need to comment. you can post your own.

oo nga mabagal na ang PSE, kamote, I'm also a swing and day trader. studying forex sa ngyn, or maybe other country to trade. tama si sir makinig din kayo skanya... hehe

hi guys,

nasa us ka ba? possible ba magtrade sa us even yung location is sa pilipinas? may nabasa kasi ako na you need to be a us resident or citizen para makapagtrade? correct me if im wrong.

paano mag-open ng us account?

So PSEI is now below 8000 as investors are selling and waiting for catalyst to move the index up. Currently, there are 3 companies I can recall who have announced private placements and these are JGS, AEV, and GTCAP. This action indicates that valuation is expensive thus we don't see index moving up anytime soon. However, fundamentals are still intact and Duterte administration pushing infra would still spur growth in the coming years. Expect market to go up 8800 within 12 months.

Investor and trader here in Manila and abroad for the past couple of years.

Even though it has its cheats, there is still some good money to be made in PSE, not huge but good enough plus we do have alot of good things going for us.

-easy to open online accounts with Bpitrade, Col, philstocks, etc

-madaming seminars where you can learn

- theres alot of helpful info available online most of the good and dependable ones you need to pay for but nababawi mo naman sa gains.

- We have pretty good stable, blue chip or mid level companies that have good fundamentals so ok sila for long term

- Maraming healthy discussions on social media that help

-Our economy is pretty healthy and looks to continue for the next few years

• Like (+1) 1

They say its ghost month now so some blue chips will be trading low so it might be good to come in for blue chips.

the PSE index is still pretty strong and they have news of a correction happening. So i guess if long term investing, its looking good. but if trading for short term you may need put in some work and time to make some money.

My personal opinion though

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how much of this "lift" in the PSE is due to hot money inflows...as other central banks go into NIRP and investors go searching for yields?

The PSE is pretty much weighted with property companies, where is that industry getting customers now that the OFW market is hard hit by the lower oil prices and the nursing industry held down by quotas?

• 1 month later...

nasa us ka ba? possible ba magtrade sa us even yung location is sa pilipinas? may nabasa kasi ako na you need to be a us resident or citizen para makapagtrade? correct me if im wrong.

paano mag-open ng us account?

kahit saan naman pwede u mag trade kasi pera naman ang gumagalaw. anyways get in touch with a broker. dami dyan. dati I use tradestation. try to contact them sa website nila, then makuha dun ang instructions and requirements to trade. again I would highly recommend, educate yourself first. that's the best advice you would ever get. kudos

oo nga mabagal na ang PSE, kamote, I'm also a swing and day trader. studying forex sa ngyn, or maybe other country to trade. tama si sir makinig din kayo skanya... hehe

forex for me is quite dangerous... anyways, opinion ko lang naman. please don't mind me.

reasons;

1. walang volatility.

2. walang indicators basically kasi its either investors are putting in or pulling out investments in a country. walang accurate measure to know kung may significant na move. maybe mr president would kick the US then I guess i'd buy US dollar. overtime kasi ang problema yun deflation ng dollar and if bumaksak ang economy nila, damay investment mo hehehe anyways study pa more hehehe