@Rontan2014

mukhang mid-term to long-term ka bossing? walang tsupit tsupit?

CNPF 1Q Net Income 10% daw... are you waiting for the 2nd Q? sasakay ako dito sa tip mo bossing.. mukhang bullish nga

@Retz

nag-aabang lang ata mga tao mabalik ang gaming license ng RWM.. and it seems that will go up again..

Edited by HunkDavao

@Rontan2014

mukhang mid-term to long-term ka bossing? walang tsupit tsupit?

CNPF 1Q Net Income 10% daw... are you waiting for the 2nd Q? sasakay ako dito sa tip mo bossing.. mukhang bullish nga

@Retz

nag-aabang lang ata mga tao mabalik ang gaming license ng RWM.. and it seems that will go up again..

Yep long-term player ako. Wala akong time sa daytrading. Parang nagbabantay ng bata :lol:

Mas maganda mang tsupit sa Forex pwede: long, short. Kontrolado mo pa TP, & SL.

Yun nga lang mas maganda at least $2000 capital mo, kasi 5% risk per trade ka nasa $100 (100 pips for 0.1 lot or 10 pips for 1 lot).

Kung may $5000 ka, 1% lang risk per trade lang yang $100, tsaka pwede ng kumuha ng trading account sa Dukascopy CH.

Yup titingnan ko muna Q2 ng CNPF. Pero depende din kay WLCON, kasi gusto ko rin mag add ng shares.

Ayoko gaming, mining, & penny stocks. Parang may schizophrenia mga yan :lol:

Tsaka wag kang masyado makinig sa akin ha. Amateur lang ako.hehehe

Edited by rontan2014

Yep long-term player ako. Wala akong time sa daytrading. Parang nagbabantay ng bata :lol:

Mas maganda mang tsupit sa Forex pwede: long, short. Kontrolado mo pa TP, & SL.

Yun nga lang mas maganda at least $2000 capital mo, kasi 5% risk per trade ka nasa $100 (100 pips for 0.1 lot or 10 pips for 1 lot).

Kung may $5000 ka, 1% lang risk per trade lang yang $100, tsaka pwede ng kumuha ng trading account sa Dukascopy CH.

Yup titingnan ko muna Q2 ng CNPF. Pero depende din kay WLCON, kasi gusto ko rin mag add ng shares.

Ayoko gaming, mining, & penny stocks. Parang may schizophrenia mga yan :lol:

Tsaka wag kang masyado makinig sa akin ha. Amateur lang ako.hehehe

haha.. pag mali Tip mo sa Century, ipapa hack ko MTC account mo bossing.. di ka na maka login .. jk :)

masaya lang yung day trading.. lalo na pag maraming free time.. pero moving towards long term na rin..

pipz eto mga red ko...any reco, pls? thanks!

bloom ave 13.00, lc ave 0.4102, mpi ave 6.7764, and phen ave 2.1588

oh sheeet. those are big losses.. we have the same mpi ave, but im sticking to it, long term na long term to.. once Tax Reform gets passed, and infras of the govt gets going.. id expect mpi to start earning huge money

bloom ... its at 9.72 right now.. thats 25% loss? how bout slashing half of the losses na lang.. but i like Bloom.. that 286% 1Q earnings is something.. kahit kalahati lang nun sa 2Q, ok na ok na.. means they are really earning.. wag lang magkasunog ulit tulad nung sa RW.. well even RW is looking good..

no idea with lc and phen..

oh sheeet. those are big losses.. we have the same mpi ave, but im sticking to it, long term na long term to.. once Tax Reform gets passed, and infras of the govt gets going.. id expect mpi to start earning huge money

bloom ... its at 9.72 right now.. thats 25% loss? how bout slashing half of the losses na lang.. but i like Bloom.. that 286% 1Q earnings is something.. kahit kalahati lang nun sa 2Q, ok na ok na.. means they are really earning.. wag lang magkasunog ulit tulad nung sa RW.. well even RW is looking good..

no idea with lc and phen..

thanks brod, i'll wait muna siguro hehe...ok naman mga green ko...

Just my own two cents, the stock market's continuing upward direction may well be determined by how our honorable Senators vote on package 1 of the government's comprehensive tax reform program when they come back sometime in July and resume session from their mandated work recess. If they decide to pass into law with minimal or no revisions the version recently passed by the lower house of Congress then we may well see another run up in the market beyond its current levels. The most recent gains achieved by the PHISIX or Phil. Stock Exchange Index was partly due to our Congressmen finally coming to their senses and passing what I just mentioned in my earlier statements. This of course is in addition to the healthy corporate profits being reported by our publicly listed corporations. Let's just hope our honorable Senators don't screw this one up as is largely common among most members of our political elite who are prone to shooting themselves in the foot or suffering from what many analysts have unfortunately called the foot in mouth disease of the non medical variety. The failure of our Senators to do what is required would send a very disappointing and wrong signal not only to the local and foreign business community but also to members of the int'l financial circles who represent our country's foremost creditors and sources of official development assistance since sustainability, consistency and continuity is something very much relevant in order for our economy to move forward. Apart from carefully scrutinizing and doing the usual due diligence necessary before buying any particular stock issue, the Senate's passing of the comprehensive tax reform program's package 1 is one particular macro event whose outcome we should all be aware about given its larger implications not only to those who are invested in the stock market but also to the country's whole economy.

EAGLE seems moving after a month of hesitancy. WLCON is positioned to double.

Time to add positions :)

WLCON.. ang dami kabado, onting gain benta agad.. Foreign is always on the positive though even if bearish..

time to buy LOTS of PLDT shares now :wub:

i feel TEL/PLDT will still go down.. you think it's about to bounce?

WLCON.. ang dami kabado, onting gain benta agad.. Foreign is always on the positive though even if bearish..

i feel TEL/PLDT will still go down.. you think it's about to bounce?

That's why I'm adding positions with WLCON, due to Foreign players buying, and short-term profiteers moving. As a long-term player, this is a very stable and growing company. Technicals are only 25% of my decisions.

PLDT and Globe are in limbo. Not for me. But maybe interesting for swing-trading tsupiteers. :lol:

Edited by rontan2014

masaya mga WPI holders :) ang laki ng problema nila ngayon, ano ang TP price :) masarap na problema .. wala lang akong BP nung bumagsak to sa .81 eh.. ngayon 1.10 above pa . Tsupiteros abound.. next week babagsak na naman to ...

Gonna add shares this Monday :)

what's your take on MRSGI? its Financials are heavy.. im comparing it to the blue chip Malls (SM and AC) and i feel it's under-valued right now.

what's your take on MRSGI? its Financials are heavy.. im comparing it to the blue chip Malls (SM and AC) and i feel it's under-valued right now.

I profited on MRSGI back then but I'm not so keen anymore in their business model. They're known in Visayas & Mindanao, but since SM, Ayala, and Robinsons are now expanding everywhere; Metro Gaisano is just too small to compete with those big boys.

It looks undervalued but their revenues are trending downwards. I might as well choose RRHI, they're bullish right now.

During the Asian Crisis, the markets were raided. A lot of sell was basically to damage the sentiments and undervalue assets. At least two Asian markets detected the situation early and did something to defend their interest and protect themselves from mercenary attacks.

Hong Kong intervened by buying all shares below the declared present value. This stopped the meltdown. Years later it was seen as the most astute decision since government held shares multiple times its acquisition price. The mercenary traders like Soros was complaining that government got no business in a free market but in this case, it protected the currency and the market from unwanted interference.

Malaysia too defied the IMF instructions for adjustments and weathered the crisis. It came out stronger. http://samcheekong.blogspot.co.id/2012/08/how-malaysia-handle-asian-financial.html

The Philippines just waited till the crisis is over. But our managers failed to follow up, now even Thailand has moved further. The Thai Bhat used to be 1:1 with the Ph Peso. Now it is doing a lot better than the Peso with 33 Bhat/US$ vs 50 Peso/US$. All we can see is other countries like Vietnam overtaking us. What is going on? But anyone who realizes the situation will understand that this country has been mismanaged, but the assets are a lot greater than what the market value them. The economy is still undervalued.

Any materials to read for stock market??

Growth-oriented:

How to Make Money in Stocks - William O'Neil

Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard - Mark Minervini

Value-oriented:

The Intelligent Investor - Ben Graham

Stocks for the Long Run - Jeremy Siegel

What's going on with Bogo Medellin BMM?

insider trading? :) somehow similar to CAT as others said.

WLCON is 9 now. have sold at 8.7 , will wait for next dip for re-entry. recycle monthly na lang muna ako. ilan na % gain mo dito bossing?

Insider buying or front running. Hmm, might be acquired soon.

Bought at LSI 5.05, sold half at 8.25. Re-entry during momentum at 8.45, preparation for 10.10 breakout.hehehe... I'll triple my position when it breaks 10.10 at closing. It has to prove that it can double.