EDC was a bull trap yesterday... went up to max of 8.9 mid-day.. pag-dating sa hapon nagbentahan ang mga ungas.. closed at 7.3 .. good thing i stuck with my strategy and didn't do a test buy on this one

IMI is looking like WLCON ... POSITIVE NET FOREIGN BUYING for the past 7 days..

Anyone looking at ACR (Alsons)?

Nadali na rin ako nyan dati CPG intraday momentum buy, sabay dump yung mga nauna. Paa wala kang time tutok sa screen yari ka.

Looking at the price graduations of ACR, mukhang hindi ganun ka liquid to.

WLCON na uli ako together with AGI, COSCO, and CEB; after a brief losing stint with SSI.

• Like (+1) 1

The Best Investment you can get is "Eternal Life", it free and its Eternal, Receive the Free Gift of the Lord Jesus and seek him and start earning in heaven... God Bless all

Yes "eternal life". But is Jesus of Nazareth the giver of eternal life for all of humanity and at all times?

The only reference to that is the Bible, and it can't be verified by other sources.

There's a thread for Religion. This is a sub forum for investments and stock markets. We value your insights but it just discourages non-christians from joining you and your faith if you can't even follow simple rules.

-------------------------------

Red Portfolio ... sarap magbenta para sumalo sa triggered Buy stocks ko ...

Anyone knows what COL's April Lee Tan is guilty of? parang tinitira sya ngayon? may maling disclosure ba aang COL?

Edited by HunkDavao
  • Like (+1) 1

Thats why they called it faith and faith is not based in Science. ;-)

There's a thread for Religion. This is a sub forum for investments and stock markets. We value your insights but it just discourages non-christians from joining you and your faith if you can't even follow simple rules.

-------------------------------

Red Portfolio ... sarap magbenta para sumalo sa triggered Buy stocks ko ...

Anyone knows what COL's April Lee Tan is guilty of? parang tinitira sya ngayon? may maling disclosure ba aang COL?

Uh-oh faith peddling. Apollo Quiboloy guarantees salvation. That might be a godd place to start "eternal life investing".

PSEi started really slow but eventually rallied. Both EDC and RRHI got the most traded volume.

hahaha Anyway Im visiting this thread because I want to learn Stock market maybe I can also do it, at the same time why not share a Gospel doesn't k*ll anyone and the is a proper room for that I agree with HunkDavao...

Uh-oh faith peddling. Apollo Quiboloy guarantees salvation. That might be a godd place to start "eternal life investing".

PSEi started really slow but eventually rallied. Both EDC and RRHI got the most traded volume.

jockeys are in apx and pxp.. speculative stocks..riding the news on the west philippine sea joint venture with china.. apc might be an SM play with their energy investments with chevron katatapos lang ng ASM i wonder ano nangyari kanina sa ASM =) caveat

Purely day-trading and swing-trading tactics. Indicators won't work sa ganong volatility... Pakiramdaman talaga... Kung wala kang time tumutok buong araw yari ka.

Anyway Im visiting this thread because I want to learn Stock market maybe I can also do it.

Ano ok basahin para matuto mag stocks? Thanks.

An independent trader/investor has better chances than putting your money in mutual funds, simply because of sheer flexibility. A small account can ease in and out a lot faster that having to manage millions (even billions) of money.

How to play the stock market?

1. Attend kayo ng free seminars ng stock brokers. I suggest FirstMetroSec, COL Financial, & 2TradeAsia.

2. Read these books:

Stocks for the Long Run - Jeremy Seigel

How to Make Money in Stocks - William O'Neil

What works on Wall Street - James O'Shaughnessy

3. Try putting a test account (Php25000).

Buy 2 positions para di kayo lugi sa transaction cost.

Buy stocks at least P5/share for beginners. Less that P3/share considered speculative stocks, mga nilalaro ng mga beterano.

Pick 2/3 of these choices: AGI (McDo), PCOR (Petron), & WLCON (Wilcon). Hold and observe for 3-6 months.

Welcome to the club. Enjoy!

Edited by rontan2014
  • Like (+1) 1

suggestion ko maglaro ka muna sa Virtual Portfolio ng Investagrams. it's based on the actual stock market sans the real money. while you read the books, apply the theories there..

ok thanks

Pag natoto na sa mechanics via virtual stocks. Wag masyadong magtagal dyan kasi ang stock trading psycholigical talaga. Sa virtual trading walang kaba. Kelangan ma-experience kaagad yung tunay at small amounts.... Basta wag lang muna sa stocks below 3/share. Daming beginners nasunog dyan.

• Like (+1) 1

Pag natoto na sa mechanics via virtual stocks. Wag masyadong magtagal dyan kasi ang stock trading psycholigical talaga. Sa virtual trading walang kaba. Kelangan ma-experience kaagad yung tunay at small amounts.... Basta wag lang muna sa stocks below 3/share. Daming beginners nasunog dyan.

trulili,,,, mga penny stocks masyadong volatile... pag wala kang pasensya, benta ka agad at a loss...

• Like (+1) 1

trulili,,,, mga penny stocks masyadong volatile... pag wala kang pasensya, benta ka agad at a loss...

Malakas earning potential sa penny stocks, lalo na yung mga volatile... Kelangan nga lang time at guts... Tutukan talaga the whole day. Hindi pwede pa ninja-ninja dyan, ilang oras ka lang mawawala, -8% ka na pala.

• Like (+1) 1

may LC ako hanggang ngayon with an average price 0.4102....makabawi pa kaya ako dito? :(

PHEN ave price 2.1588 and BLOOM ave price 13 din mga reds ko

Naku matinding catalyst kelangan nyan. Most likely malabo ng maka-recover yang Lepanto.

Phinma Energy hindi masyadong active, mukhang makakabawi lang yan pag ibenta at panibagong management.

Bloom paangat uli kaya antay lang.

• 3 weeks later...