Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BDC0425

sa mga nag beg wat happened next? kase ak0 ang feeling k0 is s0bra sakit na hindi ka pagbigyan sa request m0 d nila na appreciate na its s0 hard t0 swall0w 0ne's pride and di sila maniwala sa pag beg m0 even if it was the first time na mag beg ka.... i felt s0 stupid sa ginawa k0 but n0 regrets th0ugh sigur0 gan0n talaga pag mahal m0 talaga.... s0metimes pe0ple are inc0nsiderate and untrustw0rthy....

yes. there were times that our quarreling were too much to bear. you come to the point of deciding to cool off or break up. upon pondering and realizing how much i love her, i decided not to do the said options but rather win her back. my begging happens and it's effective for me.

just to add... pag mahal mo, you beg.. pero pag di na, wala na rin begging....

yes. there were times that our quarreling were too much to bear. you come to the point of deciding to cool off or break up. upon pondering and realizing how much i love her, i decided not to do the said options but rather win her back. my begging happens and it's effective for me.

so far..di pa naman eventhought there were really times that i wanted to

but my pride got a hold of me.. and im not sure if i need to be thankful to that or not

i remember before w/ my last bf (exbf)

wala pa kaming one month, grabe na kaming mag away to the point na nakibreak sya agad sa akin

i was really hurt knowing hangan dun lang pala kami.. i dont want to give up just like that.. its too soon

but then ayoko naman ipilit ang sarili ko sa taong hindi ako gusto o ayaw na sa akin

days come by i tried to kip my distance from him evendo i really miss him so

there were really times that i really wana beg for him to take me back..to give ourselves another chance kaya lang knowing him.. i know the more naipilit ko ang sarili ko.. the more nya akong hindi kakausapin.. so i just waited for him..hoping inside that he will come back to me

and he did after almost a week

the second time that we broke up..sa kanya pa rin galing

he was in jedah.. were having troubles in communicating..i cant afford to always call and text him

i dont know if i did beg but i just told him that i admit it was my shortcomings.. i just had some problems and i will make up with him then we survived it again

the third and last time.. ako na ang nakipag break

after knowing and after he told me that he was falling in love w/ someone else

he love and need me no more

and eventhough in those times that i still love him so.. i let him go.. i didnt beg..

but the fact is... i took me almost 2 years to really let go

i did begged.. i was pregnant.. we were not ready and so confused.. he had enough of me asking and demanding because im having his baby.. i was so hurt that i didnt realize that my baby felt it. my baby gave up.. she died inside my womb.. its my mistake but i learned from it.. i should think more of me than of him.. we learned our lessons and patch things up.. i thought he wud left me but he didnt.. he loved me in a way that nobody can understand.. am i stupid?