Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

487 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

Yess'' ngmakaawa na ako wgna wag ako iwan at saktan dahil mahal ko at ayaw ko sia mawala sa Buhay ko,ginawa ko lahat para sa Kania hindi lng sia mawala sa Buhay ko, pero isang iglap nalaman kunalang my Iba at buntis pa, ako nalang lumayo kahit subrang sakit lumayo ako para makakita ng mas higit pa sa kania yung tipung hindi ako iiwan at sasaktan at ngmakaawa para hindi lng sia mawala.

Edited by Chiananicole
  • Sad (+1) 1

Yes. Once in my life I knelt down before a guy infront of his other woman and all his friends. He was my first love. The one who took my virginity. I think I was 14 and he was 21 back then. It was disgusting but memorable. Hahaha.

Reason why I ended up screwed for a while then stronger years after.

Oh and by the way, after that incident he ended up slashing his arm (not just his wrist) with a 17 stitches because I dont wanna go back to him after that humiliating incident. But he refused to go to the hospital even after those massive bleeding and his family ended up begging me to get back to him. I ended up going back to him. He did this twice. Stupid immature toxic guy.

We last 4 years.

The only reason why I'm writing this anonymously is that if 'she' sees my answer she may get hurted which I don't want to happen.

Ours was a quite routine story.. we fell for each other during our graduation. Like any other pair we were on cloud9 all the time. Ours is a relationship which we have started as friends first. We were best friends, all the time we use to talk about everything under the sun. And as days are passing by we got used to each other to such an extent that we use to care about none around us.

Finally she confessed her feelings and I proposed her. That was the most wonderful feeling ever. Our relationship went well for around 18months. Then due to some behavioural issues of mine and psychological backdrops of her lead into our breakup early this year. I use to have issues with my anger. We use to have lot of fights for the same reason.

This time it was very unexpected. She called me one day and I was in a very bad mood at that time. She called me because she needs my help at that moment from a problem. But as expected I ruined the whole situation and she broke down at that time. This was the first step towards ending of our relationship.

Then suddenly she offered me a break up after some days. I was unprepared for this to happen. I was shattered by this. I tried to my best to ask her to stay in where she belongs to.

Literally I begged her to stay. Not only because I love her but also I was abandoned in this cruel world by her. She was my support until then. As I said before she became my only friend. When she moved away then I understood how much dependent I'm, how much weak I'm. Stating these reasons only I her to stay. But she left me in a dark night which is never going to have a sun ray falling on it.

It has been 10 months and I'm still unable to come out from it. May be I should accept the fact that she won't come back again. I am trying to regain my strengths now. But the fact is I still want her to comeback in my life and I'm waiting for her.

P.s : You may think that I'm very weak then that's you opinion which I already know.

Thanks for the patience.

When my ex was promoted by her company to go to their headquarters abroad i had a hard time if I'm going to allow her to leave. We had a heart to heart talk...and in the end I want what was best for her and her family. I didn't beg her not leave but with a heavy heart I supported her. I know it's her goal in life to help her family

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

naranasan ko yan sa dati kong nililigawan. lagi akong basted sa kanya. pero back when we were in college and even a few years after college naging ugali niya na inaapproach niya ako at binubuhay niya yung communication sa pagitan namin whenever she feels like doing it. from different universities kami so mostly long distance lang yung mga usapan namin. during the second time na ginawa niya yun umabot siya sa punto na binabalikan niya yung mga panahon na nililigawan ko siya before college. telling me na may malasakit siya para sa akin kumpara sa mga ibang nanligaw sa kanya. panahon din noon ng mga forwarded text messages at madalas siyang magsend ng mga cheesy na quotes. so buong akala ko we were having a mutual understanding. sinubukan ko ulit na formally ligawan siya pero pinagtabuyan niya ako papalayo. pero nakiusap ako na subukan namin since inakala ko nga na may pagkakaintindihan naman kami. dahil dun sinabi niya sa akin na hindi ko ba daw napapansin na emotionally unstable siya? after that hindi na ulit ako nagtiwala sa kanya kahit pa naguusap pa rin naman kami from time to time.

• Sad (+1) 1