Your Recent Clothes/Shoes/Accessories Purchase

Uy, Wyld! I like your new shooes! I don't like the price though. Ahihihi. :D

As for me, these are my recent purchases: (3) bras and (3) panties from Victoria's Secret. I always wait for their big mid-year sale. For all 6 items, I only paid $64 something. What a steal! What a deal! :thumbsupsmiley:

Uy, Wyld!  I like your new shooes!  I don't like the price though.  Ahihihi.  :D

As for me, these are my recent purchases:  (3) bras and (3) panties from Victoria's Secret.  I always wait for their big mid-year sale.  For all 6 items, I only paid $64 something.  What a steal!  What a deal!  :thumbsupsmiley:

Hahahah they are not shoes ... they are instruments of torture... seriously, theyre bike shoes and I use them for my spin class which I do thrice a week.

I also got some stuff at the recently concluded Bath and Body Works Semi Annual. Suffice it to say I have enough bottles of body splash and shampoo to last me the entire year...

Boy do I smell good! :lol:

not really..but got me a new sieko arctura kinetic chrono watch...

biking shoes? look hella nice...what brand po?

Yep biking shoes! :cool:

Shimano :boo:

I love `em .. they actually do improve one's form while biking huh? :thumbsupsmiley:

Today... I did NOT buy anything!!!! Wahoooo!!!

Other than a tank of gas that is... at 3 bucks a gallon deym! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by Wyld

is there a rehab for this kind of addiction? or a 12 step program? I'm doing it cold turkey and I'm suffering from withdrawals...

so I've traded one addiction (shopping) for another (mtc)...

something's wrong here, I'm not getting the same high...just keeps me on my ass by the pc until the mall closes...

Wrong time to be quitting...it's mid year season sale pa naman :sick:

Edited by hottlipss

I also got some stuff at the recently concluded Bath and Body Works Semi Annual. Suffice it to say I have enough bottles of body splash and shampoo to last me the entire year...

Boy do I smell good! :lol: [/b]

Wyld, you're right. I think I can smell you from Texas. Ahihihi. :D I was also able to catch that summer sale from Bath and Body Works. Magka-amoy kaya tayo? :blink:

Anyway, yesterday I bought (2) pairs of slacks (black and beige) from Ann Taylor. Original prices were $78 and $89. I was able to buy them for $39.99 and $49.99 respectively. Hmm... and I thought I was saving money for my December-January vacation in the Philippines. Ahihihi. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...