Your Recent Clothes/Shoes/Accessories Purchase

YIPEE!!!

i'm not a shopping addict anymore. :)

and you know how i know this???

i went to eastwood yesterday and spent a total of 30 minutes there. DESPITE the fact it was sale season. and DESPITE the fact i had money to burn. i went to buy one shirt (that i needed anyway) and left.

i'm so proud! :D

however, i must make this disclaimer: i may not be a shopping addict for myself... but i loooove shopping for other people. ;)

ei, gud eve just wanna ask where'd u bought u'r RL Polo Shirt - the ones with big logos..

Sa greenhills po, madam.. Sa Quick Change.. According to the owner, they are tasked by RL to do some of their shirts (magtahi) and can sell them here.. Limited ang colors doon.. black, yellow, white, orange lang yata.. Some wala ng sizes last time I went.. Nasa 1K ang prices at depende sa size.. Its cheap right? Compared to the Ralph Lauren stores in the malls.. HAPPY SHOPPING, nhetteski.. :D

Guest strau

sooooo much! i recently had a my shopping last saturday in Glorietta and bought some stuff like pants, blouses, slip ons and new jacket since rainy season is almost ahead. also perfume. tiring day! :cool:

i must confess. the shopping addict is back with a vengeance. she wreaked havoc in greenhills last saturday and just today at the galleria. she wanted to make up for all those weeks... months practically... without any new impulsive purchases... without any new unnecessary items...

my wallet is feeling the after effects of four shirts (FOUR! not one i need btw), one pair bermuda shorts (on hindsight, shouldn't have since summer's over), one pair plaid pants (funky... i had to!), and one blue poncho (probably my only reasonable purchase). ah. but this is only from last saturday.

today, blinded by the glaring 50% sale sign at dorothy perkins, i bought a chunky royal blue sweater, four shirts (2 basic white tee's--can never have enough of these, and one brown and another black), and a black kimono dress. oh. and i bought a couple of items at topman as well... to appease my conscience, i had to buy something for the bf.

now i must ask, am i happy???

HELL YEAH.

hehehehehe. sometimes you just have to get to that place where you can allow yourself to be immature and materialistic and selfish. approximately twice to thrice a year only anyway. ;)

I think I am a shopping addict with a flair for expensive things especially if I insist on

getting only the originals and no fakes...I figured it if you're going to spend some money

dagdag ka na lang nang konti to have the original...at the end you're paying for the quality...

I've been good and toned down my shopping to afford the big ticket items I want to buy.

And I don't use credit cards to purchase my "splurges" ( we only use credit card for our trips & vac)...

instead I save my pretty pennies and wait until an occasssion comes up

(like Mother's Day, my B-day, etc...) and/or ask my hubby

to just buy that item for me. My hubby is really good with our money and not bankrupting our

household with my purchases since he's implented our rule na if

"we can't afford it in cash, we can't afford it at all".

I've realized na I'm a shopaholic when my parents warned my hubby before marrying me

na sobrang magastos ako :boo: ....