Your Recent Clothes/Shoes/Accessories Purchase

May malaking sign board today sa Nike Park Galleria --- nakalagay SALE.. So, I went in and saw a US Basketball Team Cap that has a Nike embroidered logo at the side.. Ganda!!! Hindi pala naka-sale yung item.. But was succumbed to its looks.. so ended up buying the damn thing.. 690++ bucks.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i shop a lot.. mostly from zara and lacoste.. sometimes royal sporting house.. last thing i bought was a pair of pants and shoes from zara and lacoste.. i bought a pair of slippers from rockport.. shoes from lacoste and a top and jacket from Fox for my mom.. then I bought my girlfriend a bag from lacoste.. I just love spending my hard earned money to get the things that I want.. :blush:

shopping rocks!

but what rocks even more is getting stuff for free! recently, a macbook came into my possession, many thanks to the spirits that be. :D but the whole joy of owning a mac is outfitting it with accessories. so i bought the necessary gear: neoprene sleeve, bag, mighty mouse, and iskin. the laptop was free but accessorizing it sure is expensive!

Hmmmm... And I thought I was a rare breed for being a straight male who likes to shop. :blush:

Last trip to Las Vegas this year, I spent 2 days going back and forth to Bell's Factory Outlet. I just had to go back there for some stuff I wanted to buy but didn't on the first day. Then when I hit 5th Ave NY, I couldn't resist but shop again. Ended up paying bigtime for excess baggage, so the cheaper prices I got my stuff on sale probably evened out. :wacko:

Here in Manila, I'm a regular at Glorietta during "Midnight Madness". Recently though, it's not as "mad" as it used to be.

Hmmmm... And I thought I was a rare breed for being a straight male who likes to shop. :blush:

Last trip to Las Vegas this year, I spent 2 days going back and forth to Bell's Factory Outlet. I just had to go back there for some stuff I wanted to buy but didn't on the first day. Then when I hit 5th Ave NY, I couldn't resist but shop again. Ended up paying bigtime for excess baggage, so the cheaper prices I got my stuff on sale probably evened out. :wacko:

Here in Manila, I'm a regular at Glorietta during "Midnight Madness". Recently though, it's not as "mad" as it used to be.

Sorry I got carried away. Last things I bought were a pair of jeans and a sports coat at Linea. 30% discount :rolleyes: