Mac Users Of Mtc (apple: Go Ahead, Take A Bite!)

would you say na mas maganda ang mac pang graphic and picture talaga?

i saw one sa market 13 inch na mac book...hindi mac pro the other one

i was thinking to buy mac, simply because i like to take pics...so i was wondering if it will do me good if u se mac? any advice

actually i like to take pictures, so i was wondering if it will do me good if i use mac...any advice....

If your into graphics get the Macbook pro or the desktop Imac.

To answer your 2nd question -- just connect a USB cable to your digicam to the mac, iphoto will

automatically load your pics to the computer. You can do a lot of cool stuff with your pics in the mac. :cool:

i was thinking to buy mac, simply because i like to take pics...so i was wondering if it will do me good if u se mac? any advice

actually i like to take pictures, so i was wondering if it will do me good if i use mac...any advice....

Yeah Sir Tom is right, Mac is designed to for "artistic people". Because of its many features, if your considering buying a mac I suggest get one now. I consider getting one before but I'm afraid some apps especially the one being used sa opis won't run, I ended buying a laptop. now I envy Mac users especially kapitbahay namin is a mac distributor. A tip his telling me if your considering buying a mac, buy a powerbook or i book for now coz the macbook they have encountered daw many probs.anyway apple would address that pero bka mattgalan pa. hope this helps

Yeah Sir Tom is right, Mac is designed to for "artistic people". Because of its many features, if your considering buying a mac I suggest get one now. I consider getting one before but I'm afraid some apps especially the one being used sa opis won't run, I ended buying a laptop. now I envy Mac users especially kapitbahay namin is a mac distributor. A tip his telling me if your considering buying a mac, buy a powerbook or i book for now coz the macbook they have encountered daw many probs.anyway apple would address that pero bka mattgalan pa. hope this helps

thank you for the advices mga sir...i'll consider it...siguro i'll check all of them to be sure...

anymore suggestion, sobrang gusto ko na kasi bumili, i might act on impulse when i buy one kaya im asking for some suggestions....thanks

Sir currently I have a laptop that runs Windows applications. I want to buy a mac coz I think it is better than Windows. My problem is, are my MS office and Visio files readable when I copy and open it at mac?

It will! If our interested in buying one PM me I could give my friends cell. His company is a distributor of Mac computers and software he can give you a low price. :cool:

Anyone having problems with their Macbook?

My macbook is about a month old and the problem with it is it auto shuts off.

Does anyne have this weird experience?

Either it's the logic board or a heatsink problem. The initial batch of MacBooks had this problem and Apple finally acknowledge the prob. Take your Mac to an AppleCenter and have it checked. Stay safe.

Dear MTC-MUG,

I've messed up the display of my 12-inch G4 Powerbook. There's a big dark line that cuts across my screen now, although I can still view most of the area.

A new display would set me back US$1,000, while I could get the new dual processor one (is that the Macbook?) for a little less than US$ 2,000.

I got the G4 for US$ 4,000, a couple of years ago. So I feel bad to let it go to waste.

What would you recommend I do:

1) replace my LCD display for US$ 1,000, so I could "revive" the G4?

2) just buy a sleek external monitor for only US$ 500, and still use the G4?

OR:

3) get the new Macbook na for US$ 2,000, altogether?

(Note: the new Macbook's specs have at least double processing speed and RAM than my 2-year old G4.)

Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

:goatee: B

Edited by bombardier
Either it's the logic board or a heatsink problem. The initial batch of MacBooks had this problem and Apple finally acknowledge the prob. Take your Mac to an AppleCenter and have it checked. Stay safe.

Yeah that's right.Many Macbooks have glitches p.That's one of the common prob of Macbooks, I suggest you return it to the supplier they can always replace the defective unit. :cool: