Best Place To Buy Pc Parts

"patulong naman po! ang gusto ko po sana e yung E6600 ang processor and XFX GeForce 7900 GT naman ang video card.. tpos atleast 1Gb ang memory... di ko na po kailangan yung mga fancy keyboards and mice... tsaka san po mabibili ung parts? salamat po! "

Some computer stores (located in Gilmore and such) offer packaged computers depending on your budget and needs. What I would commonly do is take a set within your budget, get the specs, cross-out the things you dont need and add the things that you want. This way you can even haggle on the cost of the packaged computer and add more for the things that you want.

This approach is very easy if you are not familiar in building your own PC from scratch (take note that the best priced PC are assembled at home). Without technical knowledge on the specs and handling the components of your PC properly to avoid the dangers of destroying them (ESD is a DANGER to electronic components) you run the risk of blotching up you project.

From your post you seem to have an idea of what you want. If you do have time to go to Gilmore and look-up the shops there ask for their computer package nearest to what you want. Most systems offered have 512MB of memory so just ask how much for an upgrade. This way you can have the PC that you want with the shops guarantee.

Hope this helps....

• 2 weeks later...
wow.. di ko mahanap edit.. hehe..

eto na po pla ung mga pinagpipilian kong mobo:

Asus P5B A/GBLan/DDR2/PCI-E/SATA/Dual

Asrock 775Dual-VSTA

ECS P965T-A

kung may suggestions po mas ok!

I personally go for Asus P5B.. My friend is using that motherboard together with E6600 and his rig runs like a beast. Better for overclocking.

There are only two boards which are good for OCing and reliable:

Asus P5B A/Deluxe

Gigabyte GA965P-DS3

These are the motherboards which most users in other countries use. Kaya siyempre, yan narin suggest ko. And gamit ko rin yung Gigabyte na yan ^_^ Very good in OCing.

For a 50,000 setup, I think an E6600 and 7900GT will not fit especially kung hindi pa kasama yung other peripherals like monitor, kb, mouse and etc. If you want, I let you show my quotation for a friend who has 50,000 budget.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 2MB L2 Cache 1.8Ghz = Php 9,400

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA965P-DS3 = Php 8,650

RAM: 1GB DDR2-800 Geil Dual Channel Kit = Php 6,300

Optical Drives: Sony DVD-RW = Php 2,050

Display: 17” AOC CRT Monitor FLAT = Php 4,900

HD: Seagate 160GB SATA = Php 3,200

PSU: Antec Smartpower 2.0 500W = Php 4,450

GPU: Inno3D Geforce 7900GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 = Php 11,350

T O T A L = PHP 50,300

***excluding mouse, keyboard and casing*** ***prices as of Jan 2007***

Yan po. Kahit E6300 lang yan, dont under estimate that. It can really beat AMD X2s right now. You can overclock it pa nga on stock fans e.

Yan lang po.. Kung may questions pa, you can just PM me or reply here ^^

Edited by kjota1989
Guest Leviticus
wow.. di ko mahanap edit.. hehe..

eto na po pla ung mga pinagpipilian kong mobo:

Asus P5B A/GBLan/DDR2/PCI-E/SATA/Dual

Asrock 775Dual-VSTA

ECS P965T-A

kung may suggestions po mas ok!

NEVER EVER GET ECS brand!

not that reliable talaga ang ECS. Kahit ano pa ang sabihin mo hindi kaya ng convincing powers mo to change my irritation over ECS! there was this batch order for computers facilitated by the ops manager here. nagmamagaling.. akala maganda and reliable ang napurchase for the price of a whopping 36K per set :grr: ang nakakainis hindi muna consult sa aming IT if maganda ang karga. After one month ayan na.. isa isa nang nagbuburnout ang mga "maganda and reliable" na CPU. on his insistence, hindi namin binuksan ang cpu para daw covered ng warranty.

the thing is, ang tagal dumating ng onsite support tapos halos lahat ng units nagdodown so out of curiousity and a sense of urgency (because kulang na talaga ang mga computers) nagbukas na ako ng isa. lintik.. pagkatapos ko tangalin lahat ng mga stickers and tape (yes, tape pangtakip ng brand ng motherboard!) ECS pala ang karga!

arrrrrgh! ayun tuloy.. yung mga "survivors" na ECS hindi gumagana ang mga USB ports. all because nagmamagaling ang ops manager eh wala palang alam pagdating sa hardware ang ogag :grr:

better go for the Asus brand.

NEVER EVER GET ECS brand!

not that reliable talaga ang ECS. Kahit ano pa ang sabihin mo hindi kaya ng convincing powers mo to change my irritation over ECS! there was this batch order for computers facilitated by the ops manager here. nagmamagaling.. akala maganda and reliable ang napurchase for the price of a whopping 36K per set :grr: ang nakakainis hindi muna consult sa aming IT if maganda ang karga. After one month ayan na.. isa isa nang nagbuburnout ang mga "maganda and reliable" na CPU. on his insistence, hindi namin binuksan ang cpu para daw covered ng warranty.

the thing is, ang tagal dumating ng onsite support tapos halos lahat ng units nagdodown so out of curiousity and a sense of urgency (because kulang na talaga ang mga computers) nagbukas na ako ng isa. lintik.. pagkatapos ko tangalin lahat ng mga stickers and tape (yes, tape pangtakip ng brand ng motherboard!) ECS pala ang karga!

arrrrrgh! ayun tuloy.. yung mga "survivors" na ECS hindi gumagana ang mga USB ports. all because nagmamagaling ang ops manager eh wala palang alam pagdating sa hardware ang ogag :grr:

better go for the Asus brand.

I completely agree... :headsetsmiley:

I agree to both of you. Stay away from ECS. Ginagamit ko lang ang ECS para pampraktis ng OCing ^^

Anyway, yung sa sinuggest ko sayo mental-boi, paresan mo ng magandang video card yan, solve na!!!

Take my price quotation above as a suggestion. Since unit lang ang need mo, tanggalin mo na ang monitor. Pambili mo nalang yan ng Zalman HSF para sa processor mo together with Artic Silver 5. OC it from 1.8Ghz (stock) up to 3.0Ghz with no worries. Wag kang magalala. Maganda na PSU and RAM mo so sasabay lang yan ^_^

Sa video card, try finding eVGA brand. Yan pinaka magandang brand para sa Nvidia cards.

Edited by kjota1989
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

when buying a PC, i think you should go for the outlet that offers a very good after-sale service. Meron kc dyan mura nga, pero kapag may problem unit mo antagal nila magreply sayo and pababalik-balikin ka. I suggest you should try PCOUTLET in Glorietta, ok kc ang service nila and competitive ang price. Most important is they accept credit cards. Tip, just negotiate with the store owner, ok kc kausap yon and mabait sa customer. Minsan same lang ang iquoquote sayo n specs with cash and card price.

• 2 weeks later...