Best Place To Buy Pc Parts

• 3 weeks later...

For Brand New PC's and parts, I prefer PC Excellent in Cubao, cheaper ang prices compared to PCX by around 10-15%

For Second hand Computer Parts try to be a member of TPC @ tipidpc.com

Hope this helps!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by tagaluzon

Hi all,

I'm looking to build my own PC. right now I'm scouting for the main components. Can anyone advise me on what kind of motherboard I should be looking for?

My second question would be about the processor. I will be using primarily for work (internet, word documents, excel files, and creating of basic HTML pages) though I do plan to play some graphic intensive games when I can find the time. Which is better, Intel or AMD?

Guest freyja

go for an intel/asus motherboard. no built-ins if possible. invest in a good video card. for processor, go for dual-core intel processors than amd. mas maganda ang performance.

PROGRAMER NEEDED

I need help to automate a small business...

I need a software programer (developer) to create a program for a small business...

just a simple inventory program for our stocks...

If there are programers here that can help... please send me a pm regarding your contact numbers and will contact you about the project...

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i used to buy lots of PC parts.. most important for me is the warranty.. i found out that most suppliers will take advantage of their clients by not accepting warranty even for harddisks and mboards that can still be covered by the manfacturers distributors.. so i vote as best supplier is pc express and if you can buy seagate or mboards covered by local distributors most of the products are under warranty for up to 5 years for hd and 3 yrs for mboards