All about Sony Ericsson Phones

one thing problem sa SE phones is that if your phone is new, most likely they don't carry the spare parts yet. it will take at least a year for SE service centers to have spare parts in stock.

I was at a fastfood about a week ago when a crew accidentally bumped me from behind & made me throw my purse with my cellphone on it. When it hit the floor, it made a resounding crash. When I inspected it, there it was, may dent sa upper left part ng phone. Nakakainis talaga pero wala naman akong nagawa kundi pagpasensyahan yung crew. Di ko na pinagalitan, wala rin naman mangyayari, magsasayang pa ko ng energy. So I called the SE hotline, got a couple of numbers for their stores who offer parts & services. Napalitan naman sa Trinoma. It costs me P160 lang. And I'm happy with my phone again :cool:

If you want a PDA phone saka yan lang budget mo, go na! Actually you can get a brand new one for 12-12,500. It was released last quarter of 2005 - first quarter of 2006. You'll get to enjoy the phone if you install applications, games & themes on it :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks! Now, this is the answer that I'm looking for. Released nung 2006 pa? Hmmnn... I'll get the P1 na lang nga! Takot kasi akong mag-enrol ng phone ko sa credit card eh... baka mamaya may hidden charges. I'll get the P1 na lang in zero-interest installment plan cguro... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I checked it was around 26 thousand. But a friend of mine got it for only 22 thousand. Don't know if she got it here or maybe out side of the country. Very cool phone , nice sounds & speaker.

Just saw the SE W960 on display in the mall and it looked gorgeous! I'm contemplating on selling my P1i for this. Does any one know how much it costs?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sony Ericsson Phase Out- Schedule as of 4/14/2008

K530i - Till September

K550i - Till September

K800 - End of June <-- Dapat December pa of last year

K850i - End of June

P1i - Till June but can Extend till Septermber

W200 - Till September

W660 - Till June

W960 - Till September

Z750i - Till September

Incoming

K660 - 2nd Week of May

W350 - 2nd Week of May

W380 - 2nd week of May

W760 - Incoming this April (Hopefully)

C702 - July

C902 - July

G700 - July

from TipidCP

Edited by jojo

Am using P1i - P990i's successor. Am also finding it "slow". <_<

Plus, I also am experiencing frequent hanging of the unit after installing several games. Hehe! :goatee:

san ka bro nagdodownload ng mga games and applications for your P1i?

Edited by jojo