The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

Guest ------(-@
Around 235kph sa Skyway, '04 BMW 325i. Wala pa ring sinabi sa Porsche 911 Turbo (silver, 996) na naka-overtake sa akin. Estimate ko mga 280 to 290kph takbo nun. Iwan ako.

Ha ha ha, me too. I was doing 145mph (232kph) in cali, and still got smoked by another car (Bentley Continental GT, topspeed 195mph - 312kph).

my ride, 2001 BMW 325ci...

post-85854-1144753416.jpg

X5 124-126 mph. Got caught in speed trap at 112mph. Paid $800 for speeding :thumbsdownsmiley: .

hehe, mahal ng bayad mo? ako $250 lang yung sakin, sa Interstate ng MO. 29 over ako, driving at 99mph on 70. Good thing dun lang ako nahuli coz pag 30 and above ka sa speed limit, pwde na ko makulong hehe. was driving an Impala A/T then, max speed is 150mph lang dahil sa speed limiter nya.

hehe, mahal ng bayad mo? ako $250 lang yung sakin, sa Interstate ng MO.  29 over ako, driving at 99mph on 70.  Good thing dun lang ako nahuli coz pag 30 and above ka sa speed limit, pwde na ko makulong hehe.  was driving an Impala A/T then, max speed is 150mph lang dahil sa speed limiter nya.

$800 is better than getting my car impounded, my license getting suspended and have to meet a judge to settle the violation, I was running 47mph over the speed limit. CA traffic violation tickets seem more expensive.

All cars here have an electronic limit but you can have it removed.

$800 is better than getting my car impounded, my license getting suspended and have to meet a judge to settle the violation, I was running 47mph over the speed limit. CA traffic violation tickets seem more expensive.

All cars here have an electronic limit but you can have it removed.

mali pala yung post ko, hindi 150mph yung speed limit nya, it's 105mph.

and yes, I remember my cousin telling me that na nahuli sya going to LA from San Diego. Naka Expedition sya going 55 mph over the speed limit. He paid like $500 and nag appear pa cya sa court :cool:

250kph / startollway / '98 nissan 200SX

Admit it, you sometimes get the itch to floor the gas pedal when an opportunity presents itself.  Whether you drive an unaltered stock model or are into souping up your wheels there's always the innate curiosity to see how far you can set your personal speed best.  And get out of the experience alive in the process.  Imagine yourself out there in the expressways or on a deserted provincial road.  No visible hazards, the concrete or asphalt feels good beneath you, the weather is reasonably clear and your chariot is ready and primed to eat up the kilometers fast.  Before you know it the speedometer is climbing, climbing, climbing.....100...120...130...140...150...160...170 and the tachometer is still far from red-lining.

Still plenty of clear road ahead.

So, how fast have you gone? Where? And with what?  What went through you mind?