The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

Gen2 Rav4 2.0L: 180kph @ NLEX (just after the Shell Station).

Pero sa tingin ko kaya pa. Kaso hanggang 180kph lang ang rating ng H/T tires ko, mahirap na at baka sumabog pa.

Minsan kapag may mga gagong driver (lalo na PUV), singit nang singit kapag medyo marami ang sasakyan, sinusundan ko. Then kapag open highway na, dun na nagkaka alaman. Isasagad nila hanggang 120kph, tapos ala nang mabuga.

Wag lang sana ako makasabay ng Ferrari. Hehe.

On my car (behind me in the garage) a '97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (Supercharged), I was able to go the fastest it would go with the Heads-Up Display saying at 159mph/255 kph

With my bike, a 2004 750cc Honda Shadow at 135mph/217 kph...

Hey! I like speed!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/azrach187/serious.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

fastest i've ever driven:

220 kph on a ducati 748R on star tollway. The bike didn't even break a sweat. Apparently, it was i who was doing all the sweating.

160 kph / 100 mph on a harley davidson sportster 883 on coastal road. solid mounted V-twin harley engines vibrate like nothing in the world and by no means are harleys meant to go fast. The vibration generated by squeezing 160 kph out of the smallest-engined harley in production was enough to break the glass off of the oil temp gauge. Needless to say, i'm not trying that again.