The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

115mph papuntang las vegas! tinatawag na kasi ako ng blackjack table eh! ...whahaha  :boo: i was driving a Benz E230 matic

oppsss sorry Benz E320 hindi E230! ..hehehe! akala ko yun na pinaka mabilis na drive ko! meron na ako bagong record with this FREAKEN car! '97 Acura NSX with 290hp. drove it at 130mph sa south jersey kanina! its me in the picture ..hehehe

post-40793-1124595156.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
160-180 miles per hour on I-10 going to Vegas from LA.  I was driving a buick regal.  Just trying, sinagad ko and the computer kicked in and brought down my speed automatically.

So whatever yun sa dulo ng speedometer.  The car was very stable (grandpa looking) but handles great you don't really feel the speed.

Do you mean kilometers per hour (KPH)? The speed limiter on those things kick in at around 100 MPH.

145 MPH in my buddy's M3 and 127 MPH in my 200SX in Germany.

Do you mean kilometers per hour (KPH)? The speed limiter on those things kick in at around 100 MPH.

145 MPH in my buddy's M3 and 127 MPH in my 200SX in Germany.

I don't think so (not KPH). A lot of cars drive up to 100mph in the US. I may have over estimated it. I looked at the speedometer (parts) of a Buick 2002-2004 model and it reaches up to 120MPH.

I thought it was a lot higher than that. But it reached the end or at 120 Mph before my speed back down automatically.

I don't think so (not KPH).  A lot of cars drive up to 100mph in the US.  I may have over estimated it.  I looked at the speedometer (parts) of a Buick 2002-2004 model and it reaches up to 120MPH.

I thought it was a lot higher than that.  But it reached the end or at 120 Mph before my speed back down automatically.

The top speed for that car is actually electronically limited to 108 MPH. The highest number on any car's speedometer doesn't really matter.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/bv/grand_national.htm

Fitted with Buick's turbocharged 3.8 litre V6 pumped up to 200 horsepower, it now had the performance to match its image. Car and Driver magazine reported a zero to 96 km/h (60 mph) time of 7.5 seconds and a top speed of 195 km/h (121 mph).

Ayan exerpt from Car and Driver. I guess you also researched in the internet (i found the same 108 mph). The speedometer should matter. I had a friend who's running 170/180 meters but the car is modified and that was the limit... he could be running faster than that.

But to close this then let's say 108mph :)

around 150kph on my mazda 323 familia and 140 kph 83 Corona. :)

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/bv/grand_national.htm

Fitted with Buick's turbocharged 3.8 litre V6 pumped up to 200 horsepower, it now had the performance to match its image. Car and Driver magazine reported a zero to 96 km/h (60 mph) time of 7.5 seconds and a top speed of 195 km/h (121 mph).

Ayan exerpt from Car and Driver.  I guess you also researched in the internet (i found the same 108 mph).  The speedometer should matter.  I had a friend who's running 170/180 meters but the car is modified and that was the limit...  he could be running faster than that.

But to close this then let's say 108mph :)

around 150kph  on my mazda 323 familia and 140 kph 83 Corona. :)

The Grand National from the Eighties that you linked and the Regal you were driving are totally different cars. This is the car you said you drove. Buick Regal

And about the speedometer, let's say that your car's speedometer goes to all the way to 150 mph. But your car is speed limited to 120. Your car would only go 120 right? Even if it says 150 on the speedometer. And let's say your friends car's speedometer only goes to 100, but he modified it and it has no speed limiter. He might be going 130 mph but his speedometer only goes to 100. He is still going 130 mph even if his speedometer maxed out at 100. So like I said earlier the top speed on the speedometer doesn't matter.

But you're right about one thing. Let's say 108 mph and close this :D

145kph, ormoc to tacloban and back in a 2x4 pickup truck. the trip is + or -2 hours private cars and a bit more with busses. did it 1 hour tops to tacloban, jolted my friends when we entered the winding roads!! hehehehe, just my experience.. and i'm not doing it again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...