The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

140 Km/h - Stock 1995 Honda Civic ESi - NLEX

170 Km/h - Dammam-Khobar Highway - late 2005 Toyota camry - Kayang kaya pa itaas kaya lang katakot na kasi ganun na yung speed mo bigla pa pa sisingitan ng mga arabo na nagmamadali with their V8s.

YUng mga mahilig bumirit dyan sa Pinas, dito sa KSA pwede bumirit with miles and miles of clear high ways (pag alam mo yung mga places na walang radar guns)

Drive safely.......... :hypocritesmiley:

Hit 180km/h in my Revo sports runner in Batangas and almost lost it due to gravel scattered on the road. :grr: :grr: :grr: Slided for almost 100 meters, the Revo almost flipped sideways, good thing I raced cars before, so I managed to counter. :evil: :evil: :evil: Pure rush of adrenaline!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Whewww!!!!

'96 Accord - 180km/h on C5, tried to race a Cefiro pero magaling yung driver, talo ako kain pa din ako ng alikabok.

2004 Optra (automatic) - 210km/h on North Diversion, this was the time i saw an Innova sped right pass me geez...

'97 LiteAce - 140km/h on South Super Highway, di talaga kaya ng liteace umangat pa.. is it just me or talagang hanggang dito lang power ng liteace.

Last but not least, '87 porsche carrera GT (old school) - got up to 240km/h whew! sa north diversion going to baguio. Sayang nabenta ko na eto... 800k lang kuha ko when i was still studying.

180-190kmh... I'm planning to break this since I'm goin to UK in a few weeks...

LOL. Make sure you do it in the right side of the road... which is LEFT! (Trust me. Driving habits die hard!)

So I won't be off topic... I pushed my bike to 110 but I had to slowdown, wind is pulling me off my leather seat ... my bike is a cruiser, not a speeder! :D

Edited by azrach187
2004 Optra (automatic) - 210km/h on North Diversion, this was the time i saw an Innova sped right pass me geez...

Last but not least, '87 porsche carrera GT (old school) - got up to 240km/h whew! sa north diversion going to baguio.  Sayang nabenta ko na eto... 800k lang kuha ko when i was still studying.

North Diversion is the McArthur Highway

I don't think you can achieved those speed in this road!!!

baka NLEX pwede ba!!!!

• 2 weeks later...