The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

Gone 180 Miles per hour sa freeway on the way to Vegas kasi pababa yun eh from the mountain papauntang Whiskey Petes, hehehe at 120miles started vibrating and then after 145miles nag smooth na pero nakakatakot got it at 180 and then let go of the gas pedal....drove a Nissan Murano (rental car sa Hertz...) hehehehe not my own hehehe kaya sarap pero nakaktakot.

Experienced before and haba ng pila ng aga auto kasi may Police car sa harapan no one dared to evertake kasi speed limit yung police tumatakbo and then suddenly he changed lane I think with the same speed tapos yung nasa likod nya eh lumampas sa kanya balik kagad sya the same lane tapos bukas ilaw niya at wang wang hehehehe huli kagad yung auto hehehe speeding kagad heheheeh.

Fastest i drove sa Phil eh 180kph sa Honda City 1995 1.3L manual puno kami nun 4 people kaya mabigat auto hehehe took us 8-10 mins ata yun to cover laguna entrance to lipa exit of CALABARZON heheheh

I guess pinakamabilis na napatakbo ko corolla xe 93 around 140-150 sa macapagal and NLEX. kung hindi ako nagkakamali. Now hindi na kaya ng makina so about 120 na lang

maybe needs some works... may 93 sentra with a 1.4L stock engine can still reach 170kph with no trouble... oh did i say stock? :D STOCK lng tlga promise... :D

Toyota Corolla 94

200kph @ SLEX

Toyota Vios 04

120kph @ NLEX :lol:

don't know kung totoo lahat ng mga post...

Vios is a 1.3 engine...for 200kph... don't think so...

same with City...

Anyway...hirap nga ung bagong 1.8 Civic to top 190 on a highway...

(Dubai's Sheik Zayed Road).... just tried it last week

talo pa ng 1.6 na Peugeot 307...

Nissan Maxima at 215 pinaka mabilis naranasan ko...

but again pinakain lang ko ng alikabok ng Chevrolet Lumina SS...

all said:
don't know kung totoo lahat ng mga post...

Vios is a 1.3 engine...for 200kph... don't think so...

same with City...

Anyway...hirap nga ung bagong 1.8 Civic to top 190 on a highway...

(Dubai's Sheik Zayed Road).... just tried it last week

talo pa ng 1.6 na Peugeot 307...

Nissan Maxima at 215 pinaka mabilis naranasan ko...

but again pinakain lang ko ng alikabok ng Chevrolet Lumina SS...

sir i think he was referring to his corolla when he mentioned 200kph.. mukha ngang mahirap paniwalaan.. pero i tried it using m cousin's vios (i have my own 1.3e pero iniingatan ko kaya ung sa pinsan ko na lang :) ) and 200kph is reachable. stock engine pero naka freeflow muff and lowering spring and strutbar and upgraded the rims to 15" 195/55 potenza rubbers for more stable drive at high speed. vios might have a 1.3 engine pero lighter chassis gives it good power to weight ratio

Edited by blitz01
sir i think he was referring to his corolla when he mentioned 200kph.. mukha ngang mahirap paniwalaan.. pero i tried it using m cousin's vios (i have my own 1.3e pero iniingatan ko kaya ung sa pinsan ko na lang :) ) and 200kph is reachable. stock engine pero naka freeflow muff and lowering spring and strutbar and upgraded the rims to 15" 195/55 potenza rubbers for more stable drive at high speed. vios might have a 1.3 engine pero lighter chassis gives it good power to weight ratio

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/kdionela/vios.jpg

I know a City na nakaturbo, 135 whp... anyway mahirap din sabihin we don't know wats under the bonnets. But sabi nga nila speed kills so ingat lang tayo pag nag-mamatulin.

125 kph Kia Pride on the way to Pangasinan

140 kph '92 Toyota Corolla - NLEX (1994)

145 kph '99 Toyota Revo - SLEX (2004)

155 kph '98 Toyota Land Cruiser - Star Express (2004)

180 kph Mitsubishi Gallant GTi - NLEX

185 kph '05 BMW 316i - Skyway, before and after the tollgate in both dry and heavy rain condition (2005)

125 mph Ford Focus - Interstate 5 (2003)

And, I just want to mention a lady friend's land speed record:

running on the stretch of Ortigas Ave. Ext between Meralco Ave. and C-5 (downhill)

speed: 205kph

vehicle: Honda 1200 CBR

Now who can beat that? Babae pa yan on two wheels.