The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

NLEX

93 corolla GLi 1.6 M/T - 185kph (Dau to Balintawak 35mins)

96 galant VR A/T -  205kph

BMW Alpina - 220 kph

For a few seconds or minutes lang siguro 'tong 185 kph sa NLEX kse Exit 83 ang Dau at ang Balintawak-Edsa naman is Exit 9, so ang distance from Dau to Balintawak is just 74 kilometers... therefore para makuha mo yung 74 kilometers in 35 mins (0.5833 hours), you must be running at an average speed of 127 kph...

127 kph x .5833 hours = 74 kms

It's a saturday night. around 10pm. going back to Manila coming from a friend in Dau. At that time, there is another car (a sentra ex-saloon) that raced against us. From the stop light at Dau its one hell of a ride.

iiwan mo yung ex-saloon na yan coz it's just 1.4L, except kung naka SR20 yan but then again, I highly doubt it coz if that's the case, iiwan ka lang nito

Correct. 100 km/h is highly attainable almost in the entire expresswas (except sa toll gates or traffic)

So if u have moments of 140 to 150 u can easily get the 127 average. Then u realize u are already in SM City or monumento.

For a few seconds or minutes lang siguro 'tong 185 kph sa NLEX kse Exit 83 ang Dau at ang Balintawak-Edsa naman is Exit 9, so ang distance from Dau to Balintawak is just 74 kilometers... therefore para makuha mo yung 74 kilometers in 35 mins (0.5833 hours), you must be running at an average speed of 127 kph...

127 kph x .5833 hours = 74 kms

• 3 weeks later...

Not the fastest ever, but in a Land Rover Discovery? I hit 100 mph (160 kph) on I-5 heading down to LA last week. Had to pass this long line of trucks.....won't do THAT again! With the crosswinds blowing, passing big rigs, in something that tall....a bit unsteady. Good thing my wife was asleep otherwise she would hav been yelling at me!

Hmmm, I was on the road from the Grand Canyon driving through Vegas. Keeping with the herd as earlier mentioned, speed was around 120 MPH = 194 KPH. Then again, anything above 100 MPH (or even past 90 MPH) is considered a criminal offense in North America. Used a Chevy Malibu.

Past the lights and into the desert we suddenly saw flashing lights all around us from the sneaky cruisers. They all sped faster and forward, some even from the left side making u-turns. Looks like the red pikcup right of us was quite faster and they pushed him over to the ditch. Man that guy was in hellofalot big trouble :evil:

These days, going to the outlets my speed is just around 87 MPH. Going to work around the same speed --- daily. Beats my regular commute from Cavite to Eastwood (PH driving distance was twice my regular day commute, but 1.5hrs vs. 10mins).

Hmmm, I was on the road from the Grand Canyon driving through Vegas. Keeping with the herd as earlier mentioned, speed was around 120 MPH = 194 KPH. Then again, anything above 100 MPH (or even past 90 MPH) is considered a criminal offense in North America. Used a Chevy Malibu.

Past the lights and into the desert we suddenly saw flashing lights all around us from the sneaky cruisers. They all sped faster and forward, some even from the left side making u-turns. Looks like the red pikcup right of us was quite faster and they pushed him over to the ditch. Man that guy was in hellofalot big trouble :evil:

These days, going to the outlets my speed is just around 87 MPH. Going to work around the same speed --- daily. Beats my regular commute from Cavite to Eastwood (PH driving distance was twice my regular day commute, but 1.5hrs vs. 10mins).

You are right about the "Criminal Offense thing" it is an endangerment to others.

Regarding your commute to Eastwood from Cavite...I'm sure you miss it every now and then.