Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

My girlfriend will be coming back from the states this year, and I wanna surprise with a unique place to go to. We're not that adventurous in going anywhere deep in the jungle or anything like that, but any place quiet and pleasant would be great. Btw, the reason why I'm asking here is cause I'm on a budget cause I wanna take her to more than just one place during her visit :) Thank you in advance! I'm new here too btw haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish there are some tours on southern palawan. Lagi na lang Puerto Princesa going north.

true. There are a lot of untapped spots in this area pa. especially in the islands further south, such as balabac town. Ang madalas lang problem is inaccessibility, kasi masyado na malalayo that you have to take bus (by land), banca (by water) or both, or even by small plane. Aabutin ka pa ng oras, and some of the roads are under construction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any nude beaches for Pinoy and foreigners in Philippines?

:P You could try Bohol Beach Club in Panglao Island. We went there 5 years ago on a company sponsored outing. One of my expat colleague a Belgian, was swimming in the nude during night time and no one was bothering him even my female colleagues and other beach staff. :D

• 3 weeks later...