Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nagsasa cove in zambales is gorgeous! and if you are up for a bigger adventure, there is a path from subic to nagsasa which could take around 8-16 hour trek depende sa gusto mo iexperience and nature. some people even go by groups and camp in the forest near the path and continue on to nagsasa the next morning. i just can't remember the name of the jump off point barangay in subic. i will try to find out from my pals and post it next time. but it's a good adventure. and the beach at the end of the trek is rewarding. there is even a waterfalls along the path at some point near nagsasa na. kinda in a forking path though yung waterfalls so unless may kasama kayong experienced guide, medyo mahirap hanapin. but you will constantly hear the sound of running water naman unless sobrang init na summer when the falls and small rivers dry up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Binucot Beach, Ferrol, Romblon

post-89810-0-22737600-1419552874.jpg

Harbour Chateau, Odiongan, Romblon

post-89810-0-10269900-1419552546.jpg

From Manila, take bus to Batangas City Pier. Daily Ferry to Odiongan, Romblon departs at 6:00pm; arrives Odiongan port at 2:00am. Harbour Chateau is 2 kms. from the pier and have rooms available. Ferrol is about 8 kms. from Odiongan.

Edited by Infirmero
  • 2 weeks later...