Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...

This holy week thoughts turn inwards more deeply than usual.

For those seeking spiritual conversion, mental resurrection, or simply a good beach to f*ck by, to do what is impulsive and natural and unbounded and free, try the pacific coasts of North Luzon: Baler, Casiguran, and unknown towns in between.

The waters are rougher than most Philippines beaches (which usually face the south china sea or the interisland waters). Right offshore is the deep Philippine trench system, 2nd deepest in the world, and so the waters are so blue they are black. Right onshore are the cloud shrouded mountains of the Cordilleras, haunts of the rebels and brigands (i.e. real danger - not just the cityboy definition of such). And in between is a tiny sliver of land, yearly lashed by typhoons, where people are few, beaches are clean, sand is fine, and you (and whoever you brought there to f*ck, pray, meditate or all of the above) are alone. And not by the mere manilaboy definition of such.

Trouble is you need to get there either by 4x4, or else via a tiny charterted plane, or by sheer accident.

For best things in life are nearly impossible, or else entirely accidental - carpe diem!

LC

• 1 month later...

thanks to those who replied about the zambales beach, but i've already heard of anawangin, capone, camara, nagsasa and potipot (been here too). any others? i heard about hermana mayor, somewhere north of zambales (farther from candelaria). anyone been here?

try also Calaguas Island in Camarines Norte. its an hour boat ride from Maculabo Island.

we are about to explore a secluded beach in Calatagan, Batangas. its in brgy burot (i think). i'm not sure if it has a resort but we'll be just sleeping on a tent. i'll post feedback here.

• 3 weeks later...

re: Calaguas, it is in Camarines Norte. i think aside from Vinzon town, you can also take Paracale and ride a boat there going to Calaguas. taking Paracale, you may also pass by Maculabo Island before heading to Calaguas. Maculabo is also a nice island (white fine sand). travel via boat going to Calaguas is about 2 hours. you will encounter quite huge waves.

there's no accommodation in Calaguas. you will have to bring your own tent, food and cookware if you plan to stay overnight. there's available CR and water but with minimal fee for usage. there's also a barrio some kilometers away from the beach (back side of the mountains i think) where you can buy other essential stuff.

there are travel groups arranging trips to Calaguas (package tour). just google it na lang :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Post ko lang po in case anyone might be interested. Alam ko kasi mahilig lahat dito mag.travel ^_^

We buy your air miles or mileage points (on any Frequent Flyer program)Subject/Topic: Miles Expiring or don't know what to do with it? We buy your frequent flyer airline mileage - immediate cash

Have your relatives/friends earned miles or mileage points from Frequent Flyer memberships?We will buy your miles without any cost nor effort from your end. Receive immediate cash payment and avoid your miles getting forfeited or expired!

Usual miles needed and buying rates (negotiable): Rates are tax free!

- Philippine Airlines MABUHAY MILES>>>you get 6,000 pesos for every 20k miles.

- Northwest WORLDPERKS or Delta SKYMILES>>>you get 6,000 pesos for every 20k miles.

- Thai Airways ROYAL ORCHID>>>you get 6,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Lufthansa MILES AND MORE>>>you get 7,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Qatar Airways PRIVILEGE CLUB>>>you get 7,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Cathay Pacific ASIAMILES or MARCO POLO CLUByou get 9,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Singapore Airlines KRISFLYER>>> you get 9,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Continental Airlines ONEPASS>>>you get 9,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Emirates SKYWARDS>>> you get 9,000 pesos for every 30k miles.

- Air France/KLM FLYING BLUE>>>you get 12,000pesos for every 45k miles.

>> and many more!

If your mileage balance is below the expected as per above block, talk to us so we can discuss and arrange the best way to use it. Refer your friends or anyone with the miles and get incentives to earn too!

Glen Josef Jumilla

0920-4044034

0915-4444838

glenjumilla@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest eljuego

Bolinao beaches are relatively unknown. I only knew about it after being invited to the beach house of a relative. The thing is the shoreline is coral-infested so you have to wear aqua shoes or crocs so that you won't get gashes or wounds when you wade in the water.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

folks try a place called the red beach in palo leyte. I don't know if it is still a cool place.

Uh, no, it isn't a cool place, and I don't think it ever was. The place is dirty.

Well they're renovating MacArthur Beach Resort, and maybe when it's done the place is gonna look better, but the beach in itself is a very, very far cry from Pagudpud, or Mindoro.

• 4 months later...