Secluded Beautiful Beaches Of The Philippines - Merged Thread

Are you sure? But this site says otherwise.

I already have doubts on the location of that pic before I posted it

anyway, here are other shots from the sandbar in Cagbalete, which this time I am 100% sure were taken in Cagbalete

http://www.senyorlakwatsero.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/121.jpg

http://www.senyorlakwatsero.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/132.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Alubihod in Guimaras and Sandbar in Concepcion, Iloilo. These two beaches are at par or even better than boracay in terms of white sand and clear waters. Minus the noise and night life, a better option for a quite place to unwind and enjoy the beauty of nature ;)

I heard quezon has amazing beaches and it's cheap too. Mas malapit pa since I already live in the south. There's this cave i once read in the net... :rolleyes:

Pwede sumama kung pupunta ka ng quezon...are u still available...i know another beach somewhere in baler mas secluded siya..

pag ipunan muna natin yan para mas masaya hehehe ^_^ wag bibo hehehe

so tinatanggihan mo ako...di kita isasama sa bohol cge ka...

There is also a good place in Camiguin...How about Jamilo coast in Nasugbu anybody been there before...?

so tinatanggihan mo ako...di kita isasama sa bohol cge ka...

There is also a good place in Camiguin...How about Jamilo coast in Nasugbu anybody been there before...?

short trip muna tayo sa majayjay sa wednesday daddy. perfect kasi cold water this summer e :rolleyes:

Good day Sir Brutus

Paano po papunta dyan sa cagbalete?

Thanks

http://www.cagbalete.com/roadmap_mauban.JPG

catch a Lucena bound bus in Kamias, Cubao, Alabang or Buendia. From Buendia, Jac Liner, Jam Transit, Lucena Liner and Ceres Transport have buses bound to Lucena that stop at Lucena Grand Central Terminal. Buses leave almost every hour every day for approximately three hours bus ride from Buendia, Pasay. Fare is at P210.00.

From Lucena Grand Central Terminal, catch a non-air con mini bus to Mauban for almost two hours travel time, fare is around P50-60. The last trip is at 6 pm. Alternatively, aircon buses to Mauban are located in SM City Lucena for P80-90, with trip up to 9 pm. Travel time via aircon bus is at 1 hour.

Upon getting off the bus in Mauban, it is only a short walk to the port where passenger boats to Cagbalete Island are stationed. Trips are scheduled at 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM daily, for P40-50 per person. The boats can ferry around 50-60 people. They usually drop off passengers at “Sabang” although they sometimes drop off their passengers directly to the south eastern part of the island where the resorts Villa Cleofas and MVT Sto. Nino are located. You may also arrange a private boat through your resort, rate is P4,000 two-way ( Mauban-Cagbalete-Mauban) and can ferry up to 25 people.

If you are going to the Pansacola, Villa Cleofas or MVT Sto. Niño from Sabang, you can hire a small banca there for around P400.00 one way or you can take the 1.5 KM walk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...