Linux Anybody?

I had to uninstall my ubuntu Fesity Fawn. The reason is that the last time I booted it, it wouldn't accept my username and password even though I know I didn't change it and since I didn't know how to retrieve my password anymore, I had to format the drive again and went back to M$ OS. Maybe when it's easier and much more stable (as well as prettier and faster), I'll go back to ubuntu. For now, I'll just wait till my Winblows gets buggy again before changing the OS once more...

Yes, Ubuntu do provide installation media for free. Had received 5 CDs by mail, 6.10 nga lang pero ok lang. The only thing i didn't like about ubuntu is in the installation. Default ang install unlike fedora or SuSE na pwede mo configure and machine habang install process. I may be wrong though kasi isang beses ko lang na try install ang ubuntu.

Anyways, i use SuSE10.0 sa servers ko ang 10.2 sa workstations.

CHEERS!!!

Yes, Ubuntu do provide installation media for free. Had received 5 CDs by mail, 6.10 nga lang pero ok lang. The only thing i didn't like about ubuntu is in the installation. Default ang install unlike fedora or SuSE na pwede mo configure and machine habang install process. I may be wrong though kasi isang beses ko lang na try install ang ubuntu.

Anyways, i use SuSE10.0 sa servers ko ang 10.2 sa workstations.

CHEERS!!!

parang tama ka with fedora during installation pede ka mag configure.. sa ubuntu tuloy tuloy lng sya.... :)