Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

if shes married, no way!

if she has a bf, and they are happy, and i dont plan to take her seriously... still no!

if she has a bf, and they are happy, but i really like her and want to have a serious relationship with her... her bf better pray that their relationship is strong! - coz im rockin the boat!

I did rock a girl's boat recently. At wala na sila ng bf nya. Nalunod siguro. :P

The girl and I became even bestfriends before they broke up.

But their relationship is not that strong in the first place.

I think it would be better because the guy is taking her for granted.

I gave her some advice. I have no intention of courting her though

because I have a gf.

Although I will admit that I like her too.

The reason why I make a move for both of us to became best friends. :)

Never!!!

Not just because I believe in 'karma’ but because I don’t poach on someone else’s territory out of respect. The same way that I want to be respected with mine.

2 cases of my officemates who stole someone else's bf turned out not happy at all, basically because the boyfriend of the first girl/officemate who stole someone else’s bf has been also stolen to her by another much prettier girl (now that’s what we call ‘karma’ screaming into every fiber of her being!)

Then the other girl/officemate who turned so freaky and possessive to her newly stolen boyfriend because she’s so afraid that her boyfriend might someday find another girl who’d stole him from her. ( well what would you expect, a guy like that can do the same thing over and over again...) :D

Not worth it at all.

Edited by Poison Ivy
Why should I?Theres plenty of fish in the sea. :)

Tama nga... ako, no din ako... mahirap na ma karma gaya ng sabi ni pareng Ladies Choice. Kung killer talaga ganda niya may mas maganda pa siguro sa kanya gaya ng sabi ni pareng Boysbe... If in any case friend mo si BF talagang big NO na. :thumbsdownsmiley: Mas mahirap mag hanap ng kaibigan keysa babae....

yan ang first thing to remember! ginawa ko yan a couple of years ago, pumatol ako sa may asawa. nagkaroon ako ng iba't ibang affairs, may asawa at single but with bf... i thought ganun ako kagaling... now, nangyari sa akin, im searching for answers why nya ginawa sa kin yun, but deep down inside me, i know the answer, and it was all my fault! akala ko it will never happen to me, pero eto nangyari.

kaya guys, hangang may time pa, pag isipan nyo muna bago nyo gawin coz pag nangyari na sa inyo.... NAPAKASAKIT!

Never is a very strong word. We can't choose the people we fall in love with. It's cupid's twisted humor.

All my life I lived by a code:

"Kung wala pang singsing, pwede pang agawin."

"All is fair in love and in war."

Just make sure that you're ready to commit yourself to what you're about to do. You'll be destroying a relationship. There are no excuses about it, you'll be looked down upon by other people and your friends as well. But for me, if she's worth it, I'll destroy everything to get her. I'll cut down everthing in my path, including my pride and my standing in the social hierarchy. This world has fought for money, power and respect. Why can't we fight as passionately for someone we love?

Never is a very strong word. We can't choose the people we fall in love with. It's cupid's twisted humor.

All my life I lived by a code:

"Kung wala pang singsing, pwede pang agawin."

"All is fair in love and in war."

Just make sure that you're ready to commit yourself to what you're about to do. You'll be destroying a relationship. There are no excuses about it, you'll be looked down upon by other people and your friends as well. But for me, if she's worth it, I'll destroy everything to get her. I'll cut down everthing in my path, including my pride and my standing in the social hierarchy. This world has fought for money, power and respect. Why can't we fight as passionately for someone we love?

the last paragarph is so romantic - fighting for the one you love.

anyway, whilst it is true that we can't choose the person we fall in love with, we do have control, however, on our actions over the emotions that seemed to have washed away our senses.

the last paragarph is so romantic - fighting for the one you love.

anyway, whilst it is true that we can't choose the person we fall in love with, we do have control, however, on our actions over the emotions that seemed to have washed away our senses.

True. But know this: Never ask your heart to think or your mind to feel.

When it comes to matters of the heart, I don't listen to my brain.

If it's something you should think about, I never get my feelings get in the way of something rational.

Which is rational and which is emotional? That's where you draw the line.

I've ended up bruised and unhappy everytime I think about what I should do with my relationships. I don't do that anymore. I feel when I need to and I think when I have to.

A heart is to feelings :heart: as the brain is to thoughts :goatee:

Though once they're in conflict, to heed which one, we ought? :huh:

Some say love is fair game and we all play to win B)

But if one speaks of morals then it may lead to sin :evil:

That is, of course, if sacred vows end up broken :(

Which may just as well not have ever been spoken :angry:

If one so decides to profess it to all :flowers:

Let's just hope they've recovered from such a great fall :wacko:

If you're into marriage, enter at your own risk ;)

'cuz if we're all up for grabs, all is lost. tsk, tsk, tsk! :cry:

Just be careful with the kind of partner you'll choose :unsure:

Since, in most cases, you've got a lot more to lose :grr:

True. But know this: Never ask your heart to think or your mind to feel.

When it comes to matters of the heart, I don't listen to my brain.

If it's something you should think about, I never get my feelings get in the way of something rational.

Which is rational and which is emotional? That's where you draw the line.

I've ended up bruised and unhappy everytime I think about what I should do with my relationships. I don't do that anymore. I feel when I need to and I think when I have to.

but sometimes when we're all jaded and disillusioned about relationships, we're too tired to feel anything anymore.

well, each one is different. i've always been pragmatic and try not to get easily swayed by my emotions.

This is a topic that hits he right through the bone. Because I was in both scenario na someone intrude in my relationship which eventually resulted na totally maagaw sya sakin and After that ako naman ang nangulo and eventually naagaw ko naman sa other guy.

Siguro In my case Nauna yung karma. Pero I know how the other guy would feel pag ganon kasi naging ganon din ako. Its like my whole world collapsed nung sinabi sa kin ng ex ko na she has fallen for someone else. I never got mad at her because she came out clean and said na she wont choose between me and the new guy. She will not pick anyone. I just told her that you should pick him na lang kasi all this would be pointless because the reason for her breaking up with me was because of this guy. That would be selfish, so even if it hurts so much I told her na pick him and be happy. I willing to let her go because I want her to be happy. She said she was so ashamed of herself kasi never did we had a fight, I was always understanding of her and her work plus my family liked her alot plus he respected me as a friend and as a lover. She also said everyone would be mad at her. I told her dont be bothered by what others think. If you decided on something, stand by it. We parted as friends.

Now heres the twist after 4 to 5 months I met a girl who has a bf. Got me thinking, if ever i decided to court the girl I will be doing thesame thing to the other guy. Pero I was really drawn to her and said to myself I will okey if i will be a friends of her only and wait na mag break sila. So I did, I became her friend and we became closer and closer na it was really becoming stressful for me and her. Eventually she became aloof and avoiding me siguro pianagbawalan na ng boyfriend. So I respected that and I did not pursue her anymore.

However, it sound corny but I guess the saying if you are really meant to be your meant to be! Kasi we always ran into each other unplanned Like nag shopping sya magisa eh biglang nandon din ako sa mall na yon so we end up shopping together. pag nag gym sya I will see her sa street para sumakay so hinahatid ko na lang sya. There are a lot of times like that na parang stalker na ko pero wala talaga. Swerte lang talaga. After that we call each other often na I know shes falling for me na so I asked her the question and she said yes pero pano yug bf ko. Mabait din daw and very understanding. Sabi ko sa sarili ko parang ako yon ha. I told her I am not going to tell you anything Its your call. Now while this was going on my ex called me and told me na she broke up with the other guy and asked if i will give "US" another chance.

Ang hirap pero I need to decide. I told her na lang please be fair with me cause I already gotten over you and another girl has already given her heart to me. I told her na my feelings for her is deeper than What I have felt for you. She cried but said you deserve to be happy and said I am sorry for hurting you.

So to cut the story short My soon to be wife broke up ith his boyfriend of 10 years for me. it was hard for her but she did what she has to do. Imagine a 10 year relationship was broken by a 3 month old friend. I guess ganon talaga, there is no guarantee. She put herself in a situation na she would be tempted just like my ex did.

what if you're married like in my case, i am married for 5 yrs. all those years my wife is just there for me, kaya umabuso ako, akala ko hindi nya magagawa sa kin. kaya to the point na halos hindi ko na sya nakakausap, yun pala napapabayaan ko na sya. akala ko nun, wala ng ibang magkakagusto or manliligaw sa wife ko. akala ko anjan lang sya for me. hindi kami nag away kahit minsan. i still go home everyday. pero most of the time wala ako sa bahay at nasa "iba". then one day eto nakahalata ako na iba na rin yung kinikilos nya. something that i noticed cause ganun din ako eh. pero akala ko takot lang ako sa sarili kong multo hangang sa ayun nahuli ko. now what will you do guys kung malaman mo na may nangyari sa kanila? pero eto sya nagmamakaawa sa yo na patawarin sya, inako nya lahat ng kasalanan kahit deep inside you, alam mong may kasalanan ka rin na hindi nya alam. hindi nya alam na mas matindi pa kasalanan mo. kayo, tatangapin nyo ba sya dahil mahal mo sya at may mga anak kayo? mahirap! masakit! pero kasalanan ko, kaya willing akong kalimutan lahat at tanggapin sya. ill just treat this as a VERY BAD DREAM! laging bumabalik sa isip ko yung mga nangyari, sabi ko sana hindi na umabot sa ganito bago ako nagpakatino! BUT WHEN CAN I DO, IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! PINABAYAAN KO SYA! AT ALAM KO ETO ANG KARMA KO FOR DOING ALL THOSE THINGS WITH OTHER WOMEN KAHIT ALAM KONG MAY ASAWA NA KO!

MASAKIT, but I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!

what if you're married like in my case, i am married for 5 yrs. all those years my wife is just there for me, kaya umabuso ako, akala ko hindi nya magagawa sa kin. kaya to the point na halos hindi ko na sya nakakausap, yun pala napapabayaan ko na sya. akala ko nun, wala ng ibang magkakagusto or manliligaw sa wife ko. akala ko anjan lang sya for me. hindi kami nag away kahit minsan. i still go home everyday. pero most of the time wala ako sa bahay at nasa "iba". then one day eto nakahalata ako na iba na rin yung kinikilos nya. something that i noticed cause ganun din ako eh. pero akala ko takot lang ako sa sarili kong multo hangang sa ayun nahuli ko. now what will you do guys kung malaman mo na may nangyari sa kanila? pero eto sya nagmamakaawa sa yo na patawarin sya, inako nya lahat ng kasalanan kahit deep inside you, alam mong may kasalanan ka rin na hindi nya alam. hindi nya alam na mas matindi pa kasalanan mo. kayo, tatangapin nyo ba sya dahil mahal mo sya at may mga anak kayo? mahirap! masakit! pero kasalanan ko, kaya willing akong kalimutan lahat at tanggapin sya. ill just treat this as a VERY BAD DREAM! laging bumabalik sa isip ko yung mga nangyari, sabi ko sana hindi na umabot sa ganito bago ako nagpakatino! BUT WHEN CAN I DO, IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! PINABAYAAN KO SYA! AT ALAM KO ETO ANG KARMA KO FOR DOING ALL THOSE THINGS WITH OTHER WOMEN KAHIT ALAM KONG MAY ASAWA NA KO!

MASAKIT, but I HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!

pick up the pieces and move on.

I would never go after for someone if she is already taken. I don't want to ruin their relationship or should I say I don't want to be a "wrecker" of a relationships. I'll just look for other lady who is not taken at least there would be no problem.

And I do think it depends on the thinking of the guy or the gal. :thumbsupsmiley: