Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

It's a painful experience if your GF leaves you for another guy. But objectively, it should be accepted. Why would you want to be with a girl who loves you half heartedly? It will eventually be apparent and you will drift apart anyways. If she finds someone who is a better match, so be it. The guy should move on as well. Such is life. Just my two cents :)

pag kaya nyang pagpalit ang bf nya e ikaw pa kaya diba?
  • 3 months later...
Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

For the sake of being fair, I would not pursue that girl....

We better ask ourselves kung gusto nating maagawan ng minamahal...

If you really think that the girl or guy is meant for you, then mapapasayo siya talaga.....

Masakit ang mapalo ng karma......

So be it .....

it takes some time though

It's a painful experience if your GF leaves you for another guy. But objectively, it should be accepted. Why would you want to be with a girl who loves you half heartedly? It will eventually be apparent and you will drift apart anyways. If she finds someone who is a better match, so be it. The guy should move on as well. Such is life. Just my two cents :)

If the person's not married, sure, go!

Pero if the person has a lot of commitments na, like kids, wife or live-in partner and kids..

para kang sira, you might as well kumuha ng bato pukpok mo sa ulo mo

Home-wrecker ang labas mo if pumatol ka sa ganun.

So many men, so little time. There are so many fishes in the sea, why settle for a lowly mud crab?

Guest byanmaximo

ako i dont need to GO AFTER someone who has a bf

sya mismo ung lumapit sakin

may type pla

eh may gf ako

pero so what

puke rn

hahahaha :thumbsupsmiley: