Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

if my logic has run out and my bitch mode is turned up to the highest level --YES

why? because I WANT HIM and I KNOW HE WANTS ME EVEN MORE.

he wants to play the game...then i'll play it.

i know now, i'm better geared for whatever might come.

sometimes, i wanna be the bad girl. and that time is NOW. harhar! :evil:

*just thinking aloud*

• 2 weeks later...

NO! if you have to choose between YES or NO it would be NO, but then we should accept the fact that sometimes things happen that we get involved with someone whose taken na cos we can't avoid it and eventually realise din to move on after more conflicts...

Edited by UBmcGirl19

IF IT SO HAPPENS THAT SHE IS (AS SHE WAS), I WOULD STILL TAKE HER.

FOR ME, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE IS TAKEN OR NOT. AS LONG AS WE LOVE EACH

OTHER (AS I STILL DO).

THIS HAPPENED TO ME. SHE WAS TAKEN ALREADY BUT LOVE STILL BLOSSOMED

INSPITE AND DESPITE OF THE COMPLEXITIES THAT CAME WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP.

TO EACH HIS OWN CONVICTION. I AM JUST BEING OPEN-MINDED ABOUT LIFE.

AS THE FAMOUS BALLADEER SANG: "WE HAD THE RIGHT LOVE AT THE WRONG TIME. . . . "

Edited by the grudge

Morality, perhaps even chivalry, will compel us to say no, but this is one instance where words come cheap, choices become difficult, and caution is usually thrown in the air.

If a man knows that the girl is miserable, unhappy, neglected, and is only proudly being displayed as a trophy by her bf, wouldn't he welcome the chance to make her to show her that life is still beautiful and make her smile a little more?

If a man knows that her prick of a bf has sufficiently shattered her self-worth while he struts like a peacock, wouldn't he think of at least convincing her that she has options?

If you truly love a girl, betrothed she may be, won't you give it a shot?

I've been around long enough to never say never. Again. :)

Yes, if she's not married yet.

If you really fall for that girl. by pursuing and telling her what you felt, is a relief already. For me, better to be rejected than not saying or expressing what you have inside . Mahirap isipin in the end na mahalin din kaya niya ako???

• 2 weeks later...
I agree, ako kasi ako naman yung may gf so i didnt persue the girl i like the most kaya ako eto luhaan, iniwan ako at the same time the girl i like already has someone else. LOSER

Ayy ganun parang same situation as me, i do have a crush na mejo close ko e kaso me gf na sya so i try to keep my distance pero i still make it a point na pansinin sya para di obvious kasi pag di ko sya kinakausap lalo syang nagtatanong at nangungulit...eh now break na sila ng gf nya pero parang hindi ko na sya ng husto unlike before... haaay... hirap ng ganito.

• 2 weeks later...