Sirs, I have a question. Given the choice between Miriam and Duterte who would you prefer as president and why?

Hmm...tough question. Are we assuming, theoretically, that it's only Miriam and Duterte who will be directly battling it out while the other presidential aspirants decide to back out for various reasons?

Hmm...tough question. Are we assuming, theoretically, that it's only Miriam and Duterte who will be directly battling it out while the other presidential aspirants decide to back out for various reasons?

Lately, I've been receiving text messages from anonymous persons asking if I would favor Duterte running for president.

• 3 months later...

I would like to propose that we stop Cross Dressing Gays from Cross Dressing. I (I am sure some of you) had a few incidents wherein I had to double check if I entered the right wash room simly because there is someone wearing a dress in a wash room that has urinals. That is simply not the right order of things.

Increase the penalties for stealing parts of railroad tracks. Thousands of people use the PNR daily and stealing parts of the railroad can cause injuries and even death if a train derails.

Stealing parts of railroad tracks should also be penalized as an economic crime since the PNR is very much part of the economic activity of Metro Manila. Economic crimes should be considered national security offenses.

• Like (+1) 1

DIVORCE LAW

Actually divorce, specifically absolute divorce, is recognized and allowed in the Philippines but its application is limitted to muslim filipinos married in accordance with p.d. 1083 otherwise known as the code of muslim personal laws of the philippines. Throughout the years there had been members of the congress who persistanly pushed for the enactment of a divorce law that would equally apply to nonmuslim filipinos aswell, the most recent divorce bills were filed by the gabriela. As to the issue on its constitutionality, there exist no legal impediment for its enactment. There is a record of the deliberations of the fr.bernas and other framers of the constitution regarding the question of whether or not the 1987 constituion prohibits the enactment of a divorce law. it was established that there is none and if u look into the 1987 constitution u can find no express provision which prohibits its enacment. so if there exist no constitutional challenge for the enactment of divorce, then why cant divotce bills get the required vote in the congress? Well, thats because of the strong influence of the catholic church over the prerogatives of our legislators despite the provision under our constitution regarding the separation of the church and the state. We all know that the catholic church is the biggest and most stubborn adversary of the enactment of a divorce law. u should also remember, the church and its followers are voters too... thats why several of our lawmakers are hesitant when it comes to passing a law like divorce. So unless these guys can grow some balls and be selfless enough to sacrifice their popularity to the church and its followers, you cant expect a divorce law to be enacted.

Well, thats because of the strong influence of the catholic church over the prerogatives of our legislators despite the provision under our constitution regarding the separation of the church and the state. We all know that the catholic church is the biggest and most stubborn adversary of the enactment of a divorce law. u should also remember, the church and its followers are voters too... thats why several of our lawmakers are hesitant when it comes to passing a law like divorce. So unless these guys can grow some balls and be selfless enough to sacrifice their popularity to the church and its followers, you cant expect a divorce law to be enacted.

Catholics will never be a solid vote whether the CBCP tells them so why do politicians are always scared of them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A law to prevent people behind bars or have any pending cases to run for a public position.

Sa Japan nga o sa ibang ASEAN na bansa, maiskandalo ka lang o maakusahan lang, kusa ng nagreresign. Satin yung mga nakakasuhan na ng plunder me gana pa tumakbo for presidents

Increase educational qualification of presidentiables.

Di lang presidentiables sana, kundi pati mga senador at congressman. Pambihira, gumagawa ng batas walang law degree? Nagyayari sa mga tulad ni Lapid at Sotto, lahat staff nila gumagawa ultimo draft ng batas. Nakakatawa na satin ang galing ng isang senador sinusukat lang sa dami ng batas na pinapasa, at hindi sa quality ng batas na ito. Hindi tayo aasesnso sa mga anti-coin hording bill, at mga panukala pagpapalit ng pangalan ng kalsada. Maniniwala ba tayo na si Lapid, isang aminadong di naman maintindihan 1986 constitution eh mismong nagsusulat ng mga batas na pinapasa nya? Kung marami syang batas na naipapasa, ibig sabihin lang nun magaling yung staff nya at malaki siguro sweldo

• Like (+1) 1

Eto nakita ko dito sa bansang ito na sana ipanukala din satin lalo at malapit nanaman eleksyon

post-478123-0-75470500-1434502925_thumb.jpg

Ang nakikita nyo dito ay isang poster board para sa mga campaign poster ng mga kandidato. Bawat kandidato pwede maglagay ng isang poster board na may tamang sukat. At isang poster lang bawat kandidato sa board na ito. Me number assignment pa yan. Ang mga boards na ito ay inilalagay sa mga park, bus stops, harap ng govt offices etc. Kaya walang kalat, walang eyesore. Pagkatapos ng kampanya madali iligpit

Di gaya satin na bawat pader, bawat poste uubusing dikitan ng pagmumukha ng kandidato

• Like (+1) 2

Eto nakita ko dito sa bansang ito na sana ipanukala din satin lalo at malapit nanaman eleksyon

attachicon.gifIMG_20150404_171029_413.jpg

Ang nakikita nyo dito ay isang poster board para sa mga campaign poster ng mga kandidato. Bawat kandidato pwede maglagay ng isang poster board na may tamang sukat. At isang poster lang bawat kandidato sa board na ito. Me number assignment pa yan. Ang mga boards na ito ay inilalagay sa mga park, bus stops, harap ng govt offices etc. Kaya walang kalat, walang eyesore. Pagkatapos ng kampanya madali iligpit

Di gaya satin na bawat pader, bawat poste uubusing dikitan ng pagmumukha ng kandidato

Actually, the COMELEC has rules designating the size of candidates' posters and designated areas where these posters are supposed to be placed. Problem is it seems the COMELEC is helpless in enforcing these rules.

The only logical thing COMELEC can do is tear down the posters of candidates (which they did in the past) who violate COMELEC rules. It cannot penalize candidates who violate these rules simply because the candidates will claim that their rivals were the ones who placed the posters in unauthorized areas. Investigating this and getting down to the bottom of these claims is just too tedious and time consuming. COMELEC simply doesn't have the resources to investigate violations of COMELEC rules.