Population growth as I see it is the greatest challenge for our country. Too many people means too many mouths to feed means can't afford quality education means not enough jobs / low paying jobs means crime and drugs means never ending poverty cycle.

Start with maximum 2 children law. Same as Singapore

Population growth as I see it is the greatest challenge for our country. Too many people means too many mouths to feed means can't afford quality education means not enough jobs / low paying jobs means crime and drugs means never ending poverty cycle.

This is one of the most basic challenges in terms of management. The bigger number you manage the more challenging it is to address behavioral issues.

In line with this, I feel that if every children should finish basic education (elementary and high school) it will make them more responsible individuals which will make family planning easier.

I observed that most families that have more than 3 children are from the lower class (or poor, don't know how to classify it). The lack of education leads to lower job opportunities which results to parents having nothing to do but add to the population.

We should make basic education mandatory to all children. The parents of out school youth should be reprimanded if not punished for letting their kids stay out of school. I know this is possible since most public elementary / high school ask for very minimal payment if not for free. Like the saying goes 'kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan".

If they choose to let their children grow up without formal education then they should be punished for being irresponsible.

I agree that this might help but this will not happen as long as the CBCP or any other Christian group has a voice in society. Most of our politicians are motivated by the thought of getting re-elected. No one would want to sponsor this law and be branded as un-Christian by the Catholic Church or other Christian groups.

I agree that this might help but this will not happen as long as the CBCP or any other Christian group has a voice in society. Most of our politicians are motivated by the thought of getting re-elected. No one would want to sponsor this law and be branded as un-Christian by the Catholic Church or other Christian groups.

I agree with you dude.

• 1 month later...

proposed law ko is to limit media with whatever the hell they're doing.

ang isang production company ay hindi pwede maglabas ng isang movie of the same kind hte same year.

kumbaga ang Star Cinema isang romantic comedy, isang kwentong kabit, isang isang bobong movie (pili sila kung vice ganda or bimby) sa isang taon lang.

pag viniolate nila massuspend sila for the next 6 months.

required din dapat ang bawat production company na gumawa ng isang biopic, documentary at isang entry na critically acclaimed na pwedeng ienter sa Academy Awards, kumbaga pagpipilian sa entries nila ano ieenter.

i also propose limitation to TV broadcasting!

dapat bawal na ang nakakabobong palabas. kung pwede isang nakaakbobong palabas lang sa isang timeslot kahit daily pa to isa lang!

tapos iabolish ang censorship!

This is one of the most basic challenges in terms of management. The bigger number you manage the more challenging it is to address behavioral issues.

In line with this, I feel that if every children should finish basic education (elementary and high school) it will make them more responsible individuals which will make family planning easier.

I observed that most families that have more than 3 children are from the lower class (or poor, don't know how to classify it). The lack of education leads to lower job opportunities which results to parents having nothing to do but add to the population.

We should make basic education mandatory to all children. The parents of out school youth should be reprimanded if not punished for letting their kids stay out of school. I know this is possible since most public elementary / high school ask for very minimal payment if not for free. Like the saying goes 'kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan".

If they choose to let their children grow up without formal education then they should be punished for being irresponsible.

Actually, Iam of the opposite thought. While I agree that those who are less fortunate who work hard academically or are gifted should be fully supported, I also believe that the less fortunate who just want to be bums, thugs, gangta, etc should be thrown out of schools, they are a waste of taxpayer money.

I would propose a Law to ban Cigarettes and High Percentage Alcohol drinks.

Because it contradicts other Laws and is clearly not healthy. There is a Law that no one is allowed to k*ll, is a criminal act. I do not know why is the Tabacco Farmers Jobs more important that the Health of those who consume Cigarettes, specially the 2nd hand smokers like babies, children, etc... They are proposing a bill to take care of Lung Cancer and other Health Bill... Its like dealing with the problem backwards, where in they should be creating a LAW to stop the root cause of the problem. You are not allowed to k*ll, you are not allowed to do Drugs/Narcotics like shabu or cocaine, but you can definitely intake cigarettes which contain cyanide which is a Poison. Its simply ironic. Its like you are not allowed to k*ll someone this fast, but you can k*ll everyone in your family and co-workers slowly. Its like giving someone a medicine (which contain poison) everyday, and letting that person slowly die.

Edited by mtcnono

Kelangan irepeal na sana yang batas laban sa posession of live ammunition na yan. Repasuhin at ireview. Nagiging oppressive na ang batas na ito. Kwawa mga inosenteng pasahero. Basta me nahanap na bala, aresto agad tapos kakasuhan. Nagrerely sa isang fact lang yung authority na me nahanap na bala! Eh pano kung wala naman dun finger prints kasi ng tao? Tsaka bat kasi ayaw gamitin ng konti common sense? meron bang nagi-ismuggle ng bala na patingi tingi? Duh!

Onli in da pilipins, imbes biktima tulungan ng autoridad, sila pa inaaresto. Sana atupagin na lang nila ang panghuhuli sa mga nagtatanim ng bala. Pero imbes yan, gusto pa ata sisihin pasahero kasi ta-tanga tanga, o kaya gagawing agimat daw. Hay!

I share the same view but with a twist ...

I would go with the one child policy but shall allow additional based on their income/capacity to provide for their children.

I observed that kung sino yun hindi maka-afford (ie. poor) to provide for their children sila pa yun maraming anak while those in the middle class normally have 2 at most 3 children even .

I share the same view but with a twist ...

I would go with the one child policy but shall allow additional based on their income/capacity to provide for their children.

I observed that kung sino yun hindi maka-afford (ie. poor) to provide for their children sila pa yun maraming anak while those in the middle class normally have 2 at most 3 children even .

How about making it like a license? No license, no child.

Department secretaries should not be appointed. Kailangan homegrown within the department. Kung kailangan at least 1 year na nagwork within sa dept. bago pwede maging Dept. secretaries. Kaya puro palpak like the DOTC kasi hindi competent yung nakaupo.

Can someone explain to me please how many oral sex favors this guy has to pay to keep his Job? Is he really born incompetent or did he take lessons. And he has the audacity to say he maintains standards?

Ano sagot sa problema ng lumalalang traffic? "Hindi naman yan nakamamatay kasi"

Ano sagot sa bulok na MRT? "Ginusto nyo sumakay dyan, eh di magtiis kayo"

At ngayon sa laglag bala? "Eh kaslanan na yan ng pasahero, bahala sila sa buhay nila".

Can someone explain to me please how many oral sex favors this guy has to pay to keep his Job? Is he really born incompetent or did he take lessons. And he has the audacity to say he maintains standards?

Ano sagot sa problema ng lumalalang traffic? "Hindi naman yan nakamamatay kasi"

Ano sagot sa bulok na MRT? "Ginusto nyo sumakay dyan, eh di magtiis kayo"

At ngayon sa laglag bala? "Eh kaslanan na yan ng pasahero, bahala sila sa buhay nila".

I agree. Very frustrating that the people you expect to be smart because of their positions are really the idiots pulling down the country.

I do not understand why the government do not take such issues seriously, or are they really that stupid???

Seriously, if you see a problem you have to address it. You have to create a solution, an action plan or something to do differently.

With our government, they justify the problem why it's there and leave it as it is.

They should ask themselves if they are being part of the solution or their stupidity just contributes to the problem.

I agree. Very frustrating that the people you expect to be smart because of their positions are really the idiots pulling down the country.

I do not understand why the government do not take such issues seriously, or are they really that stupid???

Seriously, if you see a problem you have to address it. You have to create a solution, an action plan or something to do differently.

With our government, they justify the problem why it's there and leave it as it is.

They should ask themselves if they are being part of the solution or their stupidity just contributes to the problem.

Yan kasi tayong mga Pilipino puro palusot at pagtuturo ng daliri. Imbes magkaroon ng command responsibility puro pontious pilate routine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mas higpitan sana ang requirement para maging immigration officer! Salain mabuti. Rigorous dapat training. Para yung determinado at pinakamahuhusay lang ang makakapasa.

Kahapon naabala nanaman ako sa NAIA. Buti 3 hours before the scheduled flight ako dumating. Salamat at linggo ng umaga walang traffic. Kung nagkataon na nahuli ako ng isang oras baka naiwan nanaman ako ng eroplano.

Ano ba yan, cosmetic lang talaga pagbabago sa NAIA. Parang pangit na babae na minakeupan mo ng sobra, pero bulok pa din pagmumukha. At andun pa din mga unprofessional na immigration officers na hindi yata naiintindihan tama sarili nilang patakaran.

"Sir nung mga una mong byahe, pinapakita mo ba itong visa ID mo?"..... Ugh! Bobo! Ano sa tingin mo officer santos? Papasakayin ba ako sa eroplano ng 6 na beses gamit visa status na yan kung di ko papakita sa immigration officers? Ano yun, kindatan ko lang yung 6 na officers na yun kaya ako pinasakay sa eroplano? Saang banana plantation ba kayo hinuhugot?

I would like for a harsher penalty para sa " COunter flow". yugn typong nasa provincial road ka na pumipila then bigla silang magcocounter flow then pag may kotse na sa harap nilabahala na si batman. na kakabig papunta sa akin. I propose the suspension of license for 1 year for such idiots

A more strict process in getting a driver's license.

Yung parang BAR exam ang level ng exam di yung open notes. Langya.

Tsaka yung extensive na driving activity di yung ikot ka lang sa maliit na compund okay.

Dito sa Pinas marunong ka lang umabante, umatras at lumiko okay na, di na importante kung alam mo yung road signs.

Agree sana ako dun sa NBI clearance bago maka kuha ng professional license, kaso alam mo na mga kababawayan natin puro reklamo. Comply first, complain later dapat mentalidad natin eh.