What Women Want?

women want a lot of things, but it all boils down to having the happy and successful family life with a partner that would love her intensely, be honest and truthful no matter how it hurts, know when she is in pain and just be there to listen without making comments, cook her a great meal, clean the house and do the laundry. yet still ahve the power to mesmerize her with his wit and charm and be strong yet sweet. and still be a man to sweep her off her feet.

such a tall order so getting half of that is good enough hehehe

As women mature our qualifications for an ideal men changes...

dati I look for the porma, good looks and bod, nice car, money

but now that I've dated those with these qualities, I realized

that they are "good" for dating. What I was looking for as life

partner is something more substantial than the car he drives.

I didn't have a list before but now that I found my hubby, he's got

all the wonderful qualities that I didn't even think of. He does

everything to make me feel special, beautiful, sexy...just

makes me feel like a princess...spoils me rotten. Loves my

imperfections, doesn't mind my tantrums and finds them cute

instead. He loves me for who and what I am and does not try to

change me. Doesn't say an unkind word to me even when we

argue. Helps and supports me in everything I want to do.

this is the best reply I have ever read so far from this topic ,,, Money is not the most important thing that a woman should look for.

ah, that is nothing compared to my current bf. ang haba ng pasensya nya sa tantrums ko. para akong bata mahirap pakainin if i don't like the food he'll cook for another one. 3 dishes na naluto nya and still i don't wanna eat pa rin kahit sinusubuan na nya ako. the thing na nagpakapagod sya and i don't even know how to appreciate it. yung iba ngang nakakakita naiinggit na sila. pero iba pala gusto ko. someone who can tame me and not someone who will always follow on what i always say and want.

actually hindi iyan ang gusto mo,, like everyone else ang gusto natin eh iyong wala sa atin. because all of us will always be a wanting human being

As women mature our qualifications for an ideal men changes...

dati I look for the porma, good looks and bod, nice car, money

but now that I've dated those with these qualities, I realized

that they are "good" for dating. What I was looking for as life

partner is something more substantial than the car he drives.

I didn't have a list before but now that I found my hubby, he's got

all the wonderful qualities that I didn't even think of. He does

everything to make me feel special, beautiful, sexy...just

makes me feel like a princess...spoils me rotten. Loves my

imperfections, doesn't mind my tantrums and finds them cute

instead. He loves me for who and what I am and does not try to

change me. Doesn't say an unkind word to me even when we

argue. Helps and supports me in everything I want to do.

i agree with this post from hotlipps.. i think women's needs are ever changing.. what we, men, need to find out is what makes them feel contented.. and how we are gonna make them feel contented.. and that's the hardest part and I believe it will take a whole life's worth.. just like what brian mcknight said.. after everything that can be done has already been done.. start back at one.. :mtc:

as for now

i want someone whom i can REALLY TALK TO..

someone who doesnt easily judge and give up

who is consistent and for real

who doesnt afraid to share himself

someone with genuine interest and concern..

(no hidden motives or other agenda.. not just mere pretender and player)

someone who is patient and wiling to exert effort to know me deeper..to walk the walk.. to talk the talk

once i finally have this,

the rest just follow..

yun na lang muna.. step by step ika nga :rolleyes:

i want somebody who could be consistent in professing his love for me regardless of how much i love him back. one thing i have noticed with men in love, once they see their partners falling so much in love with them, they tend to take the women for granted. probably thinking that everything will be alright and that sorry will fix everything.

i want somebody who could understand that whe u love a person. it is not an obligation to show care and concern... it is never mandatory to do such but rather it should come involuntarily.

i want somebody who wouldn't get mad if i text him and call him everyday because i miss him.

i want somebody who wouldn't be ashamed to introduce me to his friends but rather would always be beaming proud as he hold my hand and say to the world that i am his girl.

howell... i just want somebody to love me for who i am... for the real me.... somebody who wouldn't change me but rather accept my flaws and shortcomings and fill it with his love.

i want somebody who could be consistent in professing his love for me regardless of how much i love him back. one thing i have noticed with men in love, once they see their partners falling so much in love with them, they tend to take the women for granted. probably thinking that everything will be alright and that sorry will fix everything.

i want somebody who could understand that whe u love a person. it is not an obligation to show care and concern... it is never mandatory to do such but rather it should come involuntarily.

i want somebody who wouldn't get mad if i text him and call him everyday because i miss him.

i want somebody who wouldn't be ashamed to introduce me to his friends but rather would always be beaming proud as he hold my hand and say to the world that i am his girl.

howell... i just want somebody to love me for who i am... for the real me.... somebody who wouldn't change me but rather accept my flaws and shortcomings and fill it with his love.

i agree... but i have more to had...

i guess i want someone geeky about something... i mean he has got to be passionate about something except sex or me for that matter... i dont care what it is... it might be magic the gathering or collecting electronic junk and tweaking them... who cares... hehe...

and I guess on a personal note... and this is for me... he has got to be an anime fan or else it would be difficult for him to understand me... and the way i see things...

• 5 months later...

WOMEN want their share of YES and NO

POWER is something that makes us feel good ... more to money, wealth, sex, vanity etc.... POWER

though most will deny this .... and say I am a submissive partner

Example :

HE will decide on the BIG ISSUES while SHE gets to on SMALL ONES

SHE get to decide which are BIG and SMALL (laban?)

At the end of the day she will say she agrees to the issued you decide upon.....

and much more

power

space

stability

Edited by lomex32
WOMEN want their share of YES and NO

POWER is something that makes us feel good ... more to money, wealth, sex, vanity etc.... POWER

though most will deny this .... and say I am a submissive partner

Example :

HE will decide on the BIG ISSUES while SHE gets to on SMALL ONES

SHE get to decide which are BIG and SMALL (laban?)

At the end of the day she will say she agrees to the issued you decide upon.....

and much more

i still stand firm to these three.